How to Give Her Good Oral

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by acuriousguyhere, Jul 7, 2006.

1. acuriousguyhere

acuriousguyhere New Member

How to give her good oral ?

When I give my girlfriend oral she never can orgasm, however she can finish really quickly when she begins to rub her own clit after I have gone down on her for some time. Usually while she is stimulating herself one of my fingers is inside of her as well.

Any thoughts, techniques on how I could make her ogasm through oral, so she would not have to finish herself?

How about during sex, how do you stimulate her so she can have an orgasm?

2. Master9804

Gold Member

I have no problem eatting Hotbabe and making her cum. If I could I would eat her all day.

Enjoying it is a lot of it. If u enjoy it. U will do it better. Put feeling into licking her pussy too. Not just like licking a sucker. Lick her pussy like u don,t want to stop. That,s all I can think of. Having a finger in her pussy or ass while u eat her helps too. Try 69 too. That might work too.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Thorn often talks of 'making out with my pussy'. :lol

Just like when two people are in the backseat of a car (not that I have ever done that...) , and they are making out hot & heavy. They don't just have one or two movements of the lips for kissing. They are practically making love through their kissing - becoming raptured in the moment - enjoying new sensations - her ears, her neck, her shoulders, her cheeks, her forehead - all through just kissing!

The same can be true of eating your girl's pussy. Enjoy everything around her pussy - her thighs, her ass cheeks, her pelvic bone, her naval. Experiment with soft licking and gentle clit sucking. Do new things with your tongue.

And WATCH what she is doing to get herself off. - then YOU try it on her. You'll have to learn exactly how light or rough to be and exactly how fast to move. As in any sex, observing your partner's reactions to various thiings is important to pleasuring her/him.

4. acuriousguyhere

acuriousguyhere New Member

She really likes when you move the tounge in circles over her clit, and that is the way she does it with her hand, just circles. I just can not get that....cant get it right.

5. Clark

Clark Member

Alright. That's it, dammit.

I'm gonna do it. I have to do it.

I'm gonna document my cunnilingus technique. It will be my contribution to mankind.

I swear to you that, by this time next week (by July 17th) I will document my technique for eating pussy and I will post it here for all men and women to prosper.

ONE CONDITION: When I create the thread describing my technique, I want feedback from everyone here who tries it.

6. Rose

Gold Member

CLARK!!! Have you been drinking? :lol

You're usually so reserved...

7. fran8judy

fran8judy New Member

Try sucking on her clit. My wife loves it when I start by gently licking her ENTIRE pussy....Then as Rose said, Make love to her with your mouth. Eat that pussy like it's the best thing on earth... What works on my wife is once I got her squirmin real good, to start sucking that clit. Gently at first.....Gradually sucking harder and harder. Once I start sucking it, she only lasts a minute or so. The whole process takes about 5-8 minutes......The bad thing is when she's had her big "O", she's SUPER sensitive down there and I have to stop.

8. loveitrough

Gold Member

Every woman is different , ask what feels good and experiment. You will know when your doing it right by the way she responds. Pay close attention to her clit with soft gentle touch or licks in this case, Remember some woman like it rough for the most part they like to be licked softly gradually becoming more firm. Soft sucking follow by soft licking works well to

9. Miki

Miki Banned

I'd like it if really moved his tongue around and got his fingers into it too. Or if I was tied up and then he was licking me and he was putting his fingers in my ass... double pleasure. :) But as for cunninglus my medicinal physical studies in sexual terminologies states that all women are different and experience different peaks in orgasm. Try and make her feel like she's really a naughty girl if she's a masochist or make her feel like her body is a shrine and you are worshipping it with your tongue. Cunninglus is medically known as oral stimulation of the female genitals so experiment with various tongue movements. I'm not really experienced but I do listen to my friends in their sexual escapades from the world... ??? So, I hope it helps though :)

10. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

What the hell are you a psych major :lol ? Damn hun, good analysis, I think you're smarter than you give yourself credit for.

11. lainiwakuraa

lainiwakuraa New Member

the answer, a la lain\

i have found that simple "doggy licks" alone will do it, if you tease her, by just making it simple, & making it feel good, & give her time to think about it, & to build up desire\the trick is to get her really excited, by holding back, & not giving her quite enough\then, at some point, she goes crazy with desire for you, & with pleasure, & goes right over the edge\

12. rene48

rene48 New Member

Doggie licks is good for me for a while. But making love to my pussy, and he hits the clit, mine rises up like a tiny dick, then after fingering me as he eats, he sucks the clit like i do his dick. Anyway, I go off like crazy, as described on another thread, I buck like a horse and I hurt his lip. Poor guy, I do that so much but now, he goes with the flow, so he won't get banged up..hahaha, nothing better than a good pussy eater. NOTHING.

13. Rose

Gold Member

haha- rene! Think I've caused a bloody lip or two, too. :rofl I had to learn to keep that part of my body still during oral orgasm. I would thrash and curl and jerk so much, he'd lose the spot and had trouble keeping up with my movements. We've got it down to a science now, though.

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Mental Image:
    Thorn walks into work with a big swollen lip.
    Coworker - "Thorn man ... YOu look like hell what happened?"
    Thorn - "My wife."
    Coworker - "Damn fight was rough eh?"
    Thorn - "No just the sex..."

15. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Ugh. I got whapped on the head once..... you know, the "OHMYGODYOUHAVETOSTOP" smack. Ouch. It was the first time, and she scared the shit out of me. LOL. Now, before I divert my eyes and my attention elsewhere I remind her that a loving tap on the shoulder will do just fine.

16. Miki

Miki Banned

Well, Ken was slithering his dagger across my cheek and I got this tiny scratch, but he licked the drop of blood away... :shifty That felt really hot since his shirt was buttoned down...

17. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Isn't a body guard supposed to protect you, not hurt you?

18. Miki

Miki Banned

Yes they are, Ryan, and Ken does but... :shifty My bodyguard's HOT and kinky...

19. Rose

Gold Member

:jerry

20. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

moved to Sexual Foreplay and Techniques forum.