How to get wife to swing?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ramtuf49, Nov 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

I'm 39 and my wife is 35. We have been married 3 years. Even though we are very much in love I am very much aware of the fact that I don't satisfy her in bed. I mean her sex drive is much stronger than mine and honestly I am not the longest lasting guy in the world. I know she would not cheat on me but I also know I leave her unfulfilled a lot of times.
    I want to find another guy or guys to share her with. Give her more satisfaction but I don't know how to approach the topic with her. I'm afraid she will either get mad as hell or think I am some sort of freak for wanting someone else to do her. Then again she may consider it. Has any guys here ever approached this subject successfully with your wife? How did you go about it? And for you ladies, what do you think would be a good approach?

2. Hug_It

Hug_It New Member

Well I would suggest approaching her by saying that you would like to know what her fantasies are. Work on being able to share what you both fantasize about in an open an honest manner. Talk about the motivation behind the fantasies and what exactly turns you on about them. That way you can learn to trust eachothers intentions or you may learn that it's not something you feel comfortable ever doing. Either way just the discussions alone will provide for a more satisfying sexual realtionship for you both. And open communication can only help, her just knowing you want to give her anything to make her happy has got to earn some points :) .

3. killjoy

killjoy New Member

Have you ever considered trying those desensitizing condoms? A friend of mine gave me a pack of them as a joke and i thought i'd try one out and.........goddamn, it lasted ages.............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.