how to get it right

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by minxy2, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

heya,
    me and my b/f have been having sex for few months now and have done the two most usualy positions( missionary and woman on top) and we was thinking bout trying it " doggy style" we both want to try it but we are stuck with one major problem, how do you get into the right position, i mean from putting teh condom on for him were do we go from there, because thinking about it, it wud be abit of a fumble really gitting into the right position and stuff so any people out there who have done this how did you get round this problme :) thanx all you beautiful ppl xx ;)

2. look4dsunshine

look4dsunshine New Member

its not that much of a fumble,i jus get onto my knees bend ova a little n then put it in!

3. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

yer that bit im fine with, i think i can do that bit its just from facing him while i put teh condom on him to turning around i mean how can i do that without it looking stupid lol thanx for the advice tho :) xx

4. Thorn

Gold Member

After the condom is on him - all you have to do is get on all fours (like a "doggy") facing away from him. He will be behind you on his knees. You can guide it into the right place with your hand if you want. It's a fairly easy sexual position. You just have to try it and you'll see. Good luck! ;)

5. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

right then thanx so far ;) now mi next question is were is teh best place to do it ,because i was thinking for summut liek that im gunna need a steady flat surface lol so thati dont end up falling over or summut heheh xx

6. Thorn

Gold Member

On a bed works great. Or the floor if you have something under your knees. But you won't get pushed or fall over because you will be using your hands to balance and counter his thrusting. Tell him to go gental at first. You just have to try it and it will come natural to you both. ;) Feel free to let us know how it went if you want to. :)

7. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

thanx alot hunn and yer ill let ya know how we get on, hehehe xoxox do you recomend any more positions to try out because me and mi b/f want to try as many diff positions as possible exccept anal, not a chance in hell lol xx

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Maybe it would be better to start with one of your usual positions. Then you would be more relaxed and not feel so awkward. After you are in the passion of your lovemaking, suggest trying the new position. Doing it 'right' is what feels good to both of you. It may take a couple tries, but go ahead and laugh, have a good time trying - you'll get it eventually. Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.