How to get a mature woman???

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexysoy, Dec 7, 2010.

1. sexysoy

sexysoy New Member

ok so I am a 21 year old white male.... average looks huge athlete... My question is how to go about finding a mature woman like 32+ to be friends with benifits? I love olderwoman... they are a huge turn on for me.... please any advise will help.

2. whatzhood

whatzhood New Member

I was out with my friends last summer. We went to a bar and these two 31 year old girls came over to me and one of my friends. We started just drinking and talking like you would with a girl your own age(im 22) and I ended up having sex with one of them. So I don't know, the ones in the low 30's don't seem to be that much different than a 22-27 year old.

3. sexysoy

sexysoy New Member

thanks..... but I just moved to a new city and dont have my friends around..... plus i mean I really am looking for more around the 40 range i know i said 32 but its just a range... thanks for the advise... is there any advise on how to tell these woman apart from the regular woman?

4. whatzhood

whatzhood New Member

40 is definitely a different ball game. I dunno, in my experience the best place to pick up those kinds of women is at bars. I suppose if a woman is dressed a bit younger than she looks that might be an indicator. But you never really know until you try talking to them, and then you should just be immediately able to tell if shes feelin you.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

At least in Australia popular dating sites are chock-full of such ladies.

6. sexysoy

sexysoy New Member

thanks.... well im talking about telling the difference between a woman that would be open to a NSA with a younger man as apposed to woman who are not...... and if there are like any clubs or anything to go to. I also have a mature woman that lives in the appartment next to me.... She has a boyfriend and they have a 1 year old together. but he is a horrible man. he does drugs and she always says she wishes he would act like me.... she always talks to me but just as friends...... any advise on how or if I should try and talk and maybe mess around with her...?

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Good lord, NO! Don't shit where ya eat, boy! Don't fuck neighbors or co-workers. Bad, bad, bad!

Now, to meet older women that have a bit of class and aren't just drunk at a bar looking for desperate boozy sex go to places mature women hang out. Garden stores are always PACKED with older women. Also, book stores, craft stores, and Curves are great cougar hangouts. (I know you can't go into a Curves but, maybe you can hang out at coffee shops near Curves.)

Those are just a few ideas that come right off the top of my head.

8. sexysoy

sexysoy New Member

thanks for the advice.... lol now how would you like to get approached by a younger man out to please you?

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I wouldn't like to be approached by a younger man that was out to please me, so I can't answer that question.

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

I'd say hang at your local gyms. Divorced women trying to get into shape. All the women I know that are single are in thier late 30s and 40s and are looking for guys with money and stability, not "boy toys".

11. internetimm2222

internetimm2222 New Member

there are lots of option...depend on you which do you like???:lol:yell

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

News story doesn't make much of a case for you, older woman meets younger guy online, they start a "relationship", they found her dead in her home and her 12yr old daughter is missing. Not that you'd ever do such a thing, but women may be scared off.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

EXCELLENT post, Backcheck!

Concern for their children's safety and well-being is of utmost importance for mom's. (At least it is with good mothers.) That alone might make your search for a MILF a bit tough, unless you were in it for just a quick fuck & run.

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

Fathers are concerned too, at least they should be. Quite often pedifiles will look for these types of women. A smart woman would have to wonder what was up.

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

All else aside, you meet older women the same way you meet younger ones; by talking to them. This can be in person in public, at a bar, online, etc. I am divorced and 46. I love younger men because they want to please, can fuck for hours, and come without pretense and dont expect attachments. No offense, but many of the older men I have encountered come with baggage and I am too interested in raising my young daughter to have a relationship that takes up time, energy, and effort. Bring on the boy toys.

How to approach us? Like any other woman. Be prepared, however. We are bold, tell you what we want and think, and wont disappoint in the sack. Good luck!

16. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

i don't like how hollywood has created this milf-cougar persona, i havent came across one nor do i ever do. may be a few years older but not any more than 8 years. and i feel once these types of guys get and older woman they might find it disappointing...

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hello. First of all, i am a MILF-COUGAR, and it is not a hollywood persona, but a real phenomenon that started before the hollywood hype, and on this site long before you were a member.

I have never disappointed a man in bed, and I would like to know what you think may be disappointing. A grown woman who knows how to fuck and truly orgasm cannot be a bad thing.

Just curious about your negative reasoning.

18. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

i guess your right, i didnt look at it that way. thats actually a pretty good thing...hmmm maybe id need to try it but im perfectly happy with my woman....

19. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Glad you are happy with your woman, hun! Enjoy! :phat

20. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

yea....anyways i wouldnt even know how to help this guy dont see to many women that fit what he wants around here.