[Ask a Girl] How to get a girl to let you cum in her mouth

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by lol106, Nov 4, 2008.

1. lol106

lol106 New Member

Hey all,

In my past relationships, I've been very kinky and open minded with my partners. Always safe of course, but when it comes to me wanting to cum in their mouth, its a different story. My first partner let me do it all the time, she found it as a turn on. My girlfriend now, im having trouble convincing her to let me do it. Its a giant turn on for me, always has been, So how should i go about asking her? I've tasted it infront of her, i've shot it into my mouth for her (i know seems weird, but eh i have no problem with it), or should i just let her work up to it? Has something similar happened to you like this with your significant other?

Thanks in advance!

lol106
  2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

You need to ask her what it is she doesn't like and see if there is anything you two can do to address her concerns. Many times it's a previous lover who was inconsiderate.

Usually objections fall into 1 or more of these 1) taste /consistency 2) amount of sperm volume or 3) shooting into her throat gagging her. Any of the three can be minimized to make the experience much better for her but it's possible some girls may never enjoy it.

My wife did not swallow when she was younger but did change. Hers turned out to be an easy fix and now she really enjoys the pulsing feeling when I come so it's a turn on for both of us.

3. college_girl

college_girl New Member

Okay first of all, I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
    You can not "get a girl to do" anything.
    Do not force her.
    This is bad idea and has been known to cause castration.

In all seriousness, do not think that there is some magical way to "get" her to do anything. Ask her if she wants to, and whatever her response may be, respect that. Trying to make her do something and not accepting her decision shows a serious lack of disrespect.

Jusk ask. And accept her answer. She as a person is more important than you cumming in her mouth, right?
  4. johnnyangel694u

johnnyangel694u Gold Member

Maybe think of it in a little different way.
    What can you offer her?
    Turn it into a kinky game.
  5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

I suggest you try it out yourself before trying to "get" your girlfriend to do it. If this seems disgusting to you then perhaps that will give you some insight as to why your girlfriend is hesitant to do it.

Never ever
    ask your girlfriend to do something that you would be willing to do yourself. That includes taking it up the ass.
  6. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

From the sounds of it, he already has. :)

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

My mistake then. :eek: Well, I suppose the real answer to your question is that simply everyone's sexual boundaries and tastes are different. That's really all there is to it.
  8. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

The most important thing to do is talk to her and get to the reason why she doesn't want to do it. If she is unwilling to waiver, then I suggest leaving it alone.

If she is afraid of the volume I may have a good solution for you...

My g/f got literally traumatized when I came in her mouth... because of the volume.

But she didn't say anything for a long time... when she gave me bjs she stopped letting me finish in her mouth and started using her hand.

After awhile I asked why she never let me finish in her mouth anymore and she said she didn't really think about it... or realize it.. etc.

After several times of me asking her what was wrong she finally admitted it was the amount of cum I shoot and it scared her.

This obviously bothered me a lot, but I didn't want to do anything that made her uncomfortable. The problem was, there is a huge difference in being able to finish off in her mouth where it is warm and wet... and being finished off with her hand.

I thought long and hard about how I could ever enjoy that feeling again without making her uncomfortable.. then I came up with the perfect solution that works great for both of us.

After I have cummed once already from sex or a handjob... she will give me a blowjob and let me finish in her mouth.

Almost every guy hardly cums in any volume the second time... since there isn't much time for sperm buildup...

So obviously when I cum in her mouth not much comes out and she doesn't have to fear that she will choke.
  9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

In the end its up to her choice and you cant make her do anything but sometimes the little things can make a difference why talking and being creative might help.

What Fliteskates said about volume and trying this after you've cum already that day works great for taste too because volume is so much less. For gagging or choking once warned you are about to cum she can aim the end into her cheek instead of straight down at her throat.
  10. FlirtyChick

FlirtyChick Gold Member

It takes ladies awhile to appreciate this act. Some like it, others dont. For me, I actually like it. It means I have done a superb job. In my opinion, the trick is for her to get experienced enough, and for you to be considerate enough, to cum at the back of her throat so swallowing is easier. I have been sucking dick for years and still gag at times. But, if she does not want to do it, let her finish you with her hand, then perhaps suggest she put her mouth on you immediately after. As College Girl said, making someone do something they don't like guarantees you will not get it, or much else. Sex is give and take, not just take.
  11. lol106

lol106 New Member

Thanks all for the help - I'm gonna revisit this subject with her at a later time - she said she would work up to it, which is great, but you all are right i don't want to force her into something, thats not what im about. Thanks again all!
  12. Steel

Steel New Member

I dated a girl once who LOVED to give oral... In the car... While watching tv... Even once while I was talking to my mom on the phone (don't ask).
    She REFUSED to let me finish in her mouth.. For whatever reason she couldn't bring herself to do it. In the greater picture of life it wasn't the end of the world and it was a great relationship.

Too much pressure causes resentment... Be carefull!
  13. vickisam

vickisam New Member

LMAO... well said! Even tho I like to swallow and the occasional anal! But great comment nonetheless Puss!

V
  14. NewToThis

NewToThis New Member

Yup trying it your self in front of her would have been what I would have done. I tried it, the taste isn't bad, its the texture that I don't like.
  15. laurencedarabie

laurencedarabie New Member

Interesting post
  16. mr_orgasmo

mr_orgasmo New Member

TW had trouble swallowing at first. i told her i would taste it to show her it was ok. she said no, "Im the only one swallowing in this relationship ." I've never swallowed but for some reason i got her jealous enough to swallow... its wierd.

also as most of your know i take it in the ass daily, so i showed her i wouldnt make her do something i wouldn't
  17. gonefishing

gonefishing New Member

if see does not want to then she does not want to, I would not try to force it on to her