[Ask a Girl] How to explain to a woman that its not herpes

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Gerhardt, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Gerhardt

Gerhardt New Member

I more than occasionally get lymphoceles on my shaft. It's not a bacteria, its just that when i masturbate/have sex/run a lot the lymph channels on my shaft become blocked. A lot of guys get this after rough wanking or sex but i get it more often than normal. Doctor said its fine. But the problem is i've had trouble explaining women the same. I recently had a girl not fuck me after she started to blow me and noticed them. I'm not a doctor so she didn't think my explanation was credible. Any tips to avoid this in the future? It isn't a problem with women that ive known for a while (months/years) but sometimes things get hot a lot sooner you know?

BTW i jack off about three times a week. I could stop so the bumps happen a little less often but i'm way to fuckin horny :lol

Weird question but thanks ahead of time

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Tell them to actually look at pictures of herpes as it looks a lot different that what you have. Herpes is open sores. Really they need to brush up on their std info...

You can also try using lube while masturbating to see if that helps.

3. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

tell her to google herpes

4. Meee

Gold Member

When "things get hot a lot sooner," you should be practicing safe sex anyway, with a condom or other barrier. You should do this even if she believes you about your bumps. Why? Because even if she believe you about the bumps, she doesn't know what other diseases you might have, and you don't know what diseases she might have. Later on, you'll get to know each other's history and disease status, but be safe when things get hot before then.

In other words, the bumps are irrelevant at the early stage in your sexual relationship, because you should be practicing safe sex regardless.

5. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

safe sex yep

6. gettingitin

gettingitin New Member

Go to the doctor and get tested and show her the test results.

7. gettingitin

gettingitin New Member

could be herpes dont have to be open sores to be herpes

8. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

I looked up what you say you have.

From the images, they look NOTHING like herpes, and if someone were to mistake them for that, then they aren't as sexually educated as they should be.

I go with others, Test yourself for STD's, then keep your papers and show them to her. It's that easy.

10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Thank you! I swear that there would be a lot less idiocy about stds if people would just look stuff up!

I agree with what Mittimer said, get tested and keep the paper with you so that you can show your sexual partners but still use condoms anyway. It's a simple blood test and it takes about a week to get your results.