[Ask a Girl] How to explain strapon technique to wife?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by undeadarsenal, Jun 14, 2010.

1. undeadarsenal

undeadarsenal New Member

alright ladies I need your help...in your words how would you describe to another girl how to use a strapon on a guy?

its not just a move your whole body forward and backward kinda thing...if we did that I'm sure the ladies wouldn't think to highly of our abilities lol

2. queenannie

queenannie New Member

Well, my husband like to have a strapon used on him. It's not rocket science lol, basically once you've got ur strapon in place choose you position and start gently maybe with a finger or 2 until your mans muscles have relaxed enough to allow the strapon to enter without hurting him, thrust as you normally would during sex, simple.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Lol,
    That's pretty much all it is. It's trail and error, dear. You put it on, get it in and do what works for her and you. Figuring it out for yourself and making all the mistakes and fumbling around is half the fun.

4. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

Im a belly dancer and that helped me when it came into play. hip circles help, as do alot of the other moves involved.

5. Squeak

Squeak New Member

Besides the obvious "Insert tab A into slot B", I would also caution you to start small (say with a butt plug) to stretch out his muscles first before moving to larger implements. :)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hubby and I tried a strapon once and it's not as easy as all you girls make it sound, at least not to someone my age that is trying it for the first time. I couldn't get into it at all. It felt weird so me, awkward and uncoordinated. I guess I don't have the hips for being the fucker just the fuckee. :ugh

7. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

I lay on my back with my legs drawn up. DW then lubes the dildo and gets between my legs sitting up and leaning back. Then she slowly inserts the dildo in me and starts fucking me. In this position she can reach my dick easily.:D

8. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Thrusting of the hips requires a coordination that is learned over time. A lot of women don't know how to do it. Treat your wife lovingly and she will be happy to learn.

9. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

PM me for details of our strap on fucking.:D

10. Meee

Gold Member

I would think that starting with a flexible dildo would be good for starting out. It would be more forgiving when you have the first oopses, wrong turns, and so on.