How to enjoy vaginal sex if you don't like having your G-spot stimulated?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Lindsey5392, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Lindsey5392

Lindsey5392 New Member

I am new to sex, and my much more experienced partner recommended that in his absence, I experiment to find out what I like. I bought a small silicone dildo and some lube and experimented tonight, and I found my G-spot pretty quickly. The only problem is, I didn't like the sensation much- it was really intense (not in a good way like masturbation is) and made me feel like I had to pee. Apparently that's pretty typical. Maybe I just need to get used to it, but I thought the G-spot was the main way to actually orgasm vaginally during sex. If I don't like it... how else am I supposed to enjoy vaginal sex? On our last encounter sex mostly felt weird and bored me after a while. (It was my second time).

Do most women HONESTLY enjoy vaginal sex, and if so, what makes you like it?

2. 33stack

Gold Member

Make sure you pee before you have sex or masturbate. That feeling like you gotta pee means that an orgasm is on the way! Rub your clit with one hand and use the dildo with the other and when you feel that "pee sensation" comming on, relax and and keep going. You will cum soon after you feel it!:)

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

From previous posts I remember the sensation of needing to pee if you don't have to actually pee is when those women were about to get a real good orgasm, of orgasms, some squirting.
    The best suggestion is to explore everywhere. My long time friend had a partner who got SO wet from being kissed on the neck, some love the ear, feet. also sex is not only physical. A girlfriend of mine loved intercourse with me, she orgasmed in a short time. Anyway, lots of compliments, loving times and massage at the end of the day, I was so into working her up I was not fully hard, yet she orgasmed the moment I entered her!
    I KNOW it was not fake and never believed such stories until I met her.
    Enjoy the trip to pleasure, no pressure to orgasm but enjoying what goes on to bring you here, and from results I had before, I recommend exploring EVERY inch of you, like the cervix, lower part of vagina, the entrance, I've had great results doing this. Discover yourself in detail, really.