How to eat your own cum and last longer (not a question)

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by htlover83, Mar 14, 2006.

1. htlover83

htlover83 New Member

How to eat your own cum and last longer (Not the "stop and go" and not a question)

First off, If your not into this please just disregard this thread completly as i know not all people are into this but i have seen alot of posts on here with people wondering how they can eat there own cum and this post is for those people.

This technique can be used either by yourself or with your lover like kissing each other with it or whatever else.

What you do is masterbate like normal but right as your about to cum take your hands off yourself and relax your body, You will cum but not as intense as usual but still plenty, It sort of flows out, and the best part is your still horny! You can do this as many times as you want and then finish off with the bigger orgasm! so imagine the possibilitys it could also be used so you could go all night! so far ive done it 4 times in a row! I would imagine if you were with a partner you would just have sex or a blowjob like normal but just pull out and relax just as you would with masterbating. For me its just a big turn on ive been wanting to do it forever but have tryed all the stuff like puting your legs over your head but after it happens im so turned off by it that i never do it again. Well enjoy and please post how it went.
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

Okay - obviously, this is for the guys, but I'm such a 'motor mouth'

By "eating your cum" you mean that your body is absorbing it, since you are 'edging', right? I thought it was about really EATING YOUR CUM, as in - swallowing it and stuff.

The process sounds great, but i don't see how you guys have the willpower to not want to just explode! i guess it takes LOADS of practice.

3. htlover83

htlover83 New Member

Hi rose, No it is actually eating your cum in your mouth :), Its not very hard at all, I can't even edge and can do this.
  4. htlover83

htlover83 New Member

Btw i think it has something to do with not releaseing the chemical in your brain that cause's you to lose interest when you ejaculate.
  5. htlover83

htlover83 New Member

Also i guess i should have added that this is unlike edging where you would hold off to not cum, with this you actually want to get to where you cum but just take your hands off as your cumming and relax.
  6. AnonymousOne

AnonymousOne Gold Member

Triple post YAY! :lol
  7. igor

igor Gold Member

Rose: I do what htlover83 does and it's great. Yes, it takes practice. I have done it as much as 6 times in 30 minutes. After the first one, I use the ejaculate as lube, which is nice and warm. After a few times of doing this, the orgasm will eventually be dry, since all the fluids have been expelled, but the orgasm is still strong and enjoyable.

I don't see that this technique really has anything to do with eating your own cum (I don't do that myself). I don't get the connection, frankly.
  8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

I guess that's what i was asking... I thought i was having a serious 'blond + senior' moment (double whammy) lol :ugh

But thats good for you guys, cuz us gals can have lo-o-o-ong orgasms, and several o them as well. It always seems like you guys get one go.. then you gotta stop for while.
    Glad you all are enjoying yourself. :tup
  9. htlover83

htlover83 New Member

Its simple, It allows you to go threw with eating it because it doesn't release the chemical in your brain that turns you off. Wether or not you do it and what you do with the technique is your own choice thats why i said how to eat your cum or last longer.
  10. igor

igor Gold Member

OK - I get what you mean now.....
  11. htlover83

htlover83 New Member

:tup Sorry if i seemed a bit rude, Just got a little frusterated cause it seemed like knowone got it, Guess i should have worded it diffrently in the original post.
  12. golferzach

golferzach New Member

I'll have to give this a try.
  13. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

Re: How to eat your own cum and last longer (Not the "stop and go" and not a question

I think this is good practice for ejaculatory control. Our cum is full of healthy nutrients and harmones. If guys spewed every time we masterbate we'll be weak as babes. Holding in our sperm and practicing control really improves our stamina and extends our endurance during intercourse. Anoher cool idea is to have your lover do it to you while you focus on controlling your ejaculation. I have read it is possible to orgasm without ejaculation. I guess I have to keep practicing. Look for the pre-cum just before the main release and back-off.:p
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  14. Alwayslearningsex

Alwayslearningsex Gold Member

Re: How to eat your own cum and last longer (Not the "stop and go" and not a question

15. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

I have read accomplished men can fill a cup with their pre-cum without blowing the entire load.., Interesting thing to work towards.
  16. igor

igor Gold Member

"Accomplishment" has nothing to do with it. It's just the way you're built. Either you have it or you don't. I seldom have ever had any precum.
  17. Beach

Beach New Member

Photos:
    **Edit by request**
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
  18. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:

That is the funniest thing I've read all weeks, Thanks for the laugh. :lol
  19. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

No shit. My baseball coach used to order us not to jerk off the night before a game.
  20. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

Good point. By controlling our ejaculation we retain sexual energy and enable our partners to continue to build hers. Of course Zen philosophy teaches 10 levels of grace through sacred sexual ritual. By controlling ejaculation and stimulating our lovers we reach progressively higher levels of grace. After hours with my partner and without an ejaculation my evergy level is so high it's like being a charged battery. Advanced practitioners can orgasm without ejaculation!!