[Ask a Girl] How to convince your BF to lick your ass?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by cutegirl, Jan 22, 2012.

1. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

All, this question I am placing on behalf of one of my friends. She has a very high sex drive. She wants her ass to be licked by her BF. But her BF is not comfortable to do it for her. Is there anyway she can convince him to do it?

Even, she blindfold him and ask him to lick her ass, such that he does not have the uneasy feeling of seeing that he is licking her ass. But it didn't help too much.

She asked me, but till now, I personally do not enjoy ass licking much (haven't explored it also too much), so my BF does not do it to me. As a result I was not able to suggest any solution to get her desired pleasure from ass licking.
  2. fastone69

fastone69 New Member

It is probably not what he is seeing that makes him uncomfortable, its the idea of sticking his tongue around her ass, she can get some dental dams and use them to cover her ass hole up and have him lick her ass that way, he might be more comfortable licking her that way.

3. ply

ply Active Member

Scrub up and lick each other. Then invite your BF's over to watch and tell them if you want some of this - you gots to do some of that.
  4. almostthere

almostthere Gold Member

I have the opposite problem. Im dying to lick my wifes ass but she thinks its gross. I have never tried it but the thought of it makes me crazy
  5. Northside

Northside Member

Photos:
    Tell her to lick his ass. Then maybe he will feel obligated to reciprocate. I had a chick lick mine and it felt pretty good.
  6. thunderseed

thunderseed Gold Member

Photos:
    Ultimately you can't convince anyone to do anything they don't want to.

But what might help is starting out in the shower, some foreplay, even some sex, but she can do a sexy display of cleaning the area with a loofah and lots of bubbles! Cleaning her ass hole, making sure to wipe away any idea he might have that it's "unclean". Maybe even get some bubbles going up inside. She should even finger herself in the ass, or even use a butt plug, that should take away any fear that there is anything up there.

But most importantly she should be the one to eat her own ass first. After fingering her ass, she should suck on her fingers, and really get a good taste. This will show him theres nothing to fear! And hopefully it will turn him on too. That way, she can begin by kissing him, letting him taste her ass that way first. And slowly breaking him into the fear of ass licking.
  7. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Thanks. I will tell her your suggestion.

In the meantime I got an update from her. Alcohol worked :D. He seems to feel free to lick her ass the way she wants, after she has offered him whiskey before sex.
  8. thunderseed

thunderseed Gold Member

Photos:
    Haha perfect! Whiskey always does the trick!
  9. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    What worked for me was when the girl started with my arse, but if alcohol works...
  10. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Yeah..And the best part is: he cannot even remember that she made him lick her ass and she had an orgasm from that. She also has not told him:D. But she needs to think a permanent solution...Making him take Whisky everytime before sex is not a permanent solution :)