How to convice the gf to shave.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by azza2806, May 26, 2007.

1. azza2806

azza2806 New Member

hi all,

i really prefer when girls shave all of the hair off her pussy as i think it is much cleaner but my gf doesnt seem to shave it all of as she says it grows back to quick but she also shaves other places like legs and that grows really quick too but she doesnt complain about that. how could i convince her to shave down below?

2. Nettle

Nettle Member

When my husband first suggested I shave, I wouldn't even consider it. It seemed too childlike looking to me.

But years later, a girlfriend told me how much better sex feels when you are shaved, especially oral... so I gave it a go, and she was right.

It can be a pain keep shaving or whatever, waxing can last longer (I am told) but personally I haven't tried it. I just have a quick wizz round with a razor when I am in the shower or bath.

I did give myself a break from shaving recently...and I actually found I didn't feel as clean, so I have gone back to it now.

Maybe some of the above will persuade her to give it a go... especially how oral feels soooo much better!!

Good luck.

3. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Just tell her its one of your fantasies and it really turns you on. It may work ?

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I could be wrong here, i usualy am in a lot of cases rofl, but i dont think theres many ways to convince a female to do anything, you can put your point of view across and hope she will consider and perhaps try it .

I hope she does, because somehow for me i prefer trimmed or shaved..

5. slim25

slim25 New Member

It is her choice mate. But maybe suggest it as a fantasy. She may like it and continue to have it shaved, or she may go back to how it was. Either way, it is her decision.

6. Elisabeta

Elisabeta New Member

Have you considered what *she* might prefer? She's already told you that it grows back too quickly for her to make it worth her while. I wouldn't force the issue. If she thinks your only interest in her is her pussy, she may say "bye bye".

7. RedCreeper

RedCreeper New Member

You could maybe try shaving it for her?

8. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Amen brother, My SO is opened minded when it comes to some things but when it comes to other things (well lets just say that it is a good thing I love her to death or she would Piss me off :yell but seeing as I love her it only frustrates me and I accept it:eyes ) But I do love her:eek:

But to your problem if you love her give her space maybe suggest a trim and meet her half way but if she says no drop the issue

Pressure does not work never use it with any issue

9. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

Oh! Oh! I've got an idea! How about you BOTH agree to shave your nether regions?! Then, after YOUR hair starts poking through the dermis, forming irritated bumps and itching worse than chicken pox, you can BOTH have a go at it all over again just to get the stubble back beneath the skin! Yeah, I'm sure she'll LOVE that idea!

Sorry about the SCREAMING sarcasm there--I get like that after watching one too many seasons of House--but tell us, how did you end up with a hairy gal like her if shaving is such a big issue for you? It will never cease to intrigue me why we choose people outside of the small circle of our acceptable dimensions...

But really, if you want to try to get the shaving thing to work with her, allow me to suggest a compromise. I'm a hairy bitch, too, and I'm none too fond of shaving because of the devastating folliculitis I get afterwards, but I regularly shave the labia majoras, all the way up to my clit actually. I can almost promise you that she'll feel...cleaner, shall I say?...if you can get her to shave up to that point. After that, a very close trim is preferable, and I'm sure she'll find that pleasing as well.

Good luck!