How to controll my sexdrive.. Anyone?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Golden, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Golden

Golden New Member

Hey there fellow peeps! I get often horny to fast, specially when im with my girl, we only meet eachother in the weekends and my sexdrive is kind of high. Its normal that the sexdrive is high the first 3 months, so it was with her as well.. But it doesnt seem to stop, it seems to grow in a kind of weird way for me.
    Before i got together with her, sex was kind of nothing extra for me. I didnt need it, i didnt really try to get it either when i was at partyes etc. But after i got together with my girl, it doesnt seem to stop. I can get turned on just bye looking at her, cuddling with her, even on the train etc. i can get turned on. When we're watching movies and having a great time, it kind of ruins everything when i want to have sex with her. It does bother her sometimes.. (sometimes not).

Now we have sex to an average on 2 per weekend, wich should normally be enough. But not for me. I cant really control myself sometimes, i get to excited about her. I want to control my sexdrive somehow, because it bothers me. Its a long distance relationship, but i get horny daily now, and i wank off alot more than before, it starts to bother me. I feel ashamed in a weird way. Not when she's not here, but when my sexdrive gets to intense, i have to wank off even though she's there. In the shower or something. When we shower together she does it for me <3 but.. You get the drift..

How do you guys/girls controll your sexdrive?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Honey, that's completely normal. Utterly. You're a young man. Masturbate to tide you over. When hubby and I were first dating, for the first year and a half, we only saw each other on weekends. We had sex a minimum of three times each visit-that number went as high as eight in one visit, which was fun but left us both sore and aching. Just masturbate. You'll be fine. It would be weird if your sex drive wasn't high.

3. Golden

Golden New Member

When that is called off, and that its all normal i still want to know if there is a way to control the sex drive or lower it in any way? When i watch movies or tv with her, it would be nice if i could feel satisfied with that once in a while without getting turned on and want to have sex/wack off. It starts to iritate me. I dont want to feel the urge to get sexually when we're having a nice time already. :(

Any tips? or should i just let everything go as it is and wack off more often? Maybe overdo the wanking before she comes to visit so i wont be that crazy about it.. what do you guys/girls think?

4. igor

Gold Member

Yeah - what she said. When I was your age i had this really hot GF. We never had sex but we'd spend hours making out in the car. I'd go home and jerk off. I did it many times a day thinking of her. I thought if she really wanted sex, I'd wait for her to make the first move.
    You sound normal to me.

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

You are normal. You are young. Everything is fine. Wank off, do her, wank off, do her...If it feels good, do it. Don't be ashamed........

6. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

do it as much as you like when you like. And dont let anyone tell you otherwise, i asked similar questions on here before. Everyone is different about how much they need, do it as often as you feel necessary. Personally i have sex more than you are saying and i jerk off around the same if not more so i dont think you are doing it too often.