How to bring it up

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by 6stringking, Apr 16, 2011.

1. 6stringking

6stringking Member

My one thing i want to know is how i can bring up my specific fantasies to my girlfriend. We both have the mentality of we will try anything just once and go from there, and we, or at least i mean anything. In fact i want to try some of the out there stuff. We have experimented very little as of now but its because i have to be the one bringing the new ideas up, which im fine with, but one of my fantasies is to be on the receiving end of a strap on, and other stuff like that. She thinks i might like anal play, but is slow to initiate it, let alone we haven't tried it. I think its wild adventurous and taboo, which makes me like the idea more. How can i bring this up to her so she doesn't think I'm more intersted in that than her.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

What has worked for us is to discuss our fantasies outside of the bedroom or sexual situations but in an environment which is conducive to intimate conversations. That way we can agree or disagree and then set out what may happen the next time we have sex.

For your specific fantasy you may think about the reasons WHY you would like to be on the receiving end of a strap on, for example to experience something similar to what your loved one experiences each time you have sex, and then express it that way.