[Ask a Guy] How To Blow His Mind?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by hoppy1214, Aug 1, 2010.

1. hoppy1214

hoppy1214 New Member

Hi,

My boyfriend is taking me on vacation to Cozumel. I want to thank him by blowing his mind in every way, shape, and form ;)

Just wondering if the fellas here can share some of their favorite mind blowing experiences? I'm planning on some role play, some new sex toys, and some beach sex (most of these things are new for us but I can't wait to explore my kinky side with him). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank you.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

First off, welcome to sexual forums :)

I know I'm not a guy but I have to add a few things in anyway. I don't know the laws of where you're going but please be careful with the beach sex thing, any public sex can be deemed indecent exposure or worse and you can get arrested for such acts. That's the last thing you want to happen!

If you do decide to take that chance anyway, put a blanket down, there is NOTHING worse then having sand in all the wrong places. lol

3. Lucky

Lucky New Member

All guys love a good, sexy outfit or nighty! Don't know your relationship but most guys love the role reveral of the lady being the agressor and not the guy having too. Do something you have not done before, rimming, anal, just something that will surprise him. Another turn on for a man, especially if you are ladylike most of the time is to talk dirty to us, we love it! Good Luck and have fun!

4. IloveSex415

IloveSex415 New Member

I would agree with some of things said by Lucky, I love it when girls talk dirty to me. I also like it when girls are well "girly" Hair, nails, perfume, etc. I would just advise to not over due, he could pick up on that.

5. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Watch a video on sensuous massage before the trip. Offer to rub his prostate as well (and you can put a condom on your finger if you don't have a glove). Take some slutty underwear. On the trip, keep him sexually exhausted. There will be other babes in bikinis, so be willing to discuss which other woman is attractive and then tell him she can't possibly suck his dick the way you want to.

6. disneydad

disneydad New Member

I have great memories of vacations with my wife when we basicallyhad sex all the time. Start on the plane on the way down jump him as soon as you get in the room. Every time you walk in the roomo out to the deep water at the beach and wrap your legs around him. There nothing more mind blowing than a girl who just can't get enough.

7. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Since this thread still seems to be semi active, I have a couple of tidbits to add to it. The first is to learn what he wants, and he should do the same for you. For the first few years with my fiancee, we seemed to always have sex in missionary. I was starting to think things were getting stale, and was about to approach her with trying some new things, when she approached me with the same ideas. Needless to say, my mind was blown. The number 1 key to mind blowing sex is communication. One of the biggest things she can do to really get me going, is to send me a text message or email while I am at work telling me what she wants me to do to her, or what she wants to do to me. Anticipation can be fun too.:p

8. drewgiehowser

drewgiehowser New Member

Definitely some sexy lingerie....

One of the most amazing things my gf did was to have me sit in a chair on our balcony and she blind folded me.... then she used my belts to strap my hands to the arms of the chair... she then explored, pleasured and teased my body until i was begging her to let me free...

9. dirtyoleman

dirtyoleman New Member

Probably the thing that would "blow my mind" the best would be if my wife brought in another sexy lady for a ffm 3way with all of us "doing" each other! Nothing like adding a third person to made things exciting!

10. Swunk

Swunk Member

Lots of sex. All the time. Even when he seems drained. When your in public, subtly tease him; rubs his inner thigh, hit quick sexy poses, drop inside innuendos, touch him through his pants briefly when the coast is clear, get his mind racing and his breath catching and his tongue twisted, tied, tethered, tease him to the extremes of his patience and beyond, then when you get back in someplace at least pseudo-private, go back to letting him have it, again, and again, in as many different ways as you can think of.