How To Back Off A Woman's Orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, May 4, 2008.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

This is a question mostly for the ladies, but I'm sure a few guys can jump in if they have a good answer.

Let me try to give some details before I ask my question...

My g/f is used to me waiting for her to cum first, but the occassions where I have cum before her I usually just let her ride me or I keep thrusting etc until she cums.

A few weeks back my g/f was on top of me and about to orgasm, but it was one of the few times I just couldn't control myself and I cummed.

But I was way too sensitive this time to let her keep riding me so I physically lifted her off me and put her down on the other side of the bed...

She looked over at me and said "Omigod I wasn't finished, I was just about to cum when you did!" or something to that effect.

Then it happened...

She started to thrash around on the bed, then jumped back on me and demanded I rub her clit NOW!

She turned crazy as hell and so I rubbed her clit for fear of my own life - and she cummed in maybe 2-3 mins and she fell off me and rolled around the bed grabbing the sheets and even left claw marks on my chest, etc.

I've seen her have major Os before but this one was insane....

It has to be because she got almost to the point of having an orgasm, then I came and she couldn't finish.

I want to try and experiement with my g/f and orally/with my fingers bring her close to an orgasm, then stop... but it is hard to tell exactly when I should stop. I know many women have told me not to stop when they are getting close to orgasm... so this is a tricky thing I want to try with her.

The thing is I can't really ask her or she will think about it while I'm doing it.

I will have to really pay attention to her breathing and body language, then decide on the spur of the moment when to stop and go gently kiss her inner thighs or kiss her mouth, tummy etc and back her off for a few mins - then go back down on her.. and repeat the process several times before I finish her off.

Is there anything I should do differently than what I described or other little tips I should do?

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Dude...thanks for the story, what a hot friggin' image! :dgrin Now...um...what was the question again...:)

BD

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It's been my experience that the juices of most women start to flow pretty good shortly before orgasm, so that should be a signal that it's very close. If you know your woman well you should be able to gauge the signals pretty accurately. When my wife gets off from screwing or toy play the O's can sneak up on me (and her), but from oral play I could do a normal countdown from blast-off minus 10 and hit it most every time.

I'm afraid she'd kill me if I stopped at O-5, but from your description or the delayed O it might be worth the risk. ;)

As an aside, she does that to me all the time with hand jobs, so fair should be fair, eh? Of course she does it for a reason; if she wants a dick inside her she'd better not get me off with her hands or she'll be waiting awhile.

4. cook74

Gold Member

That's exactly right Joe.

When my wife is close to orgasm she is very vocal about it but there are so many other signs she can give, like particular twitches or other movements of her body. Sometimes the "Oh Fuck!I'm about to cum!" is a dead set give away though :dgrin

BTW. I would never stop when my wife is close to O for fear of my life :nerv

5. igor

Gold Member

Two things I noticed was that if she were on her back, she would raise up, like begging for more contact on the clit. Also the clit actually recedes when approaching orgasm.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

From someone who has brought many, many women to orgasm orally, every woman is different with her signs. Some are vocal, others go very quiet with concentration, some thrash about, some lay still. This makes casual sex a challenge, but one I learned to master.

One sign that is reasonably common is tension in a woman's legs, and you may feel this if you are performing oral sex and your partner is getting ready to come. She may squeeze you more and more.

By and large you learn the signs of your partner quickly enough. What I do is take my wife close to her peak and keep her near that peak for as long as I can.

7. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

See I suspect women are like us in the fact that you can keep bringing them close to orgasm, then the more times you back it off, the more explosive it will be.

It is easier to tell when a guy is about to cum, so my g/f knows exactly when to stop stroking me when giving me a handjob, etc.

But if my theory holds true - then there is a point when women will reach that "no turning back point" like us.

I know if my g/f is giving me a handjob and she gets me to that no turning back point, my mom could walk in the room and I'm gonna cum no matter what.

The thing is if my g/f gets me to that point, but she stops stroking me I will cum anyway without being able to help it. I will have a disapointing orgasm that doesn't feel that good - I know all guys reading this know exactly what I mean.

It is a skill my g/f learned getting me to just that point before I have to cum, and then she will stop... and do it over and over until I have a huge orgasm and paint the ceilings.

She said she can feel the tension in my dick and testicles and knows just when to stop.

So I am trying to find some kind of unique signal that tells me when my g/f is close to orgasm.. but not at the point she will cum no matter if I stop or not and her orgasm won't feel as good.

Once the juice flows out of my g/f and onto the bed it's too late - so that isn't a good sign to help me out lol...

I guess I'm kind of on my own on this one... if I get it wrong she is gonna want to kill me though... if I get it right she will leave more scratch marks on me as a reward.

8. spindrift

spindrift New Member

I've had a similar experience, but I still haven't figured out exactly when to back off!

9. MeloMelo

MeloMelo New Member

When my BF kisses my neck and at the same time runs his finger gently along the slit of my pussy until it makes me so wet and open, teasing my clit at the same time . then he doesnt slide his fingers inside me until I'm about to explode and at the last second he pushes two (or 3) fingers deep inide me making me tighten and so close to cumming on his fingers and I am dripping, completely dripping! Lots of eye contact too makes it so hot and we are both aware of each others breathing so the signs of orgasm are loud and clear ;)

Thats when he uses his mouth and licks all my juices, slides one finger inside me again (gives my pussy time to tighten and relax again) and moves it slowly in a circular motion while sucking my clit at the same time, which makes me pussy get hotter and wetter and he varies his tongue and finger inside me....oh my...cumming with his face buried in my pussy is so intimate and intense. Maybe because he gets a full visual of my orgasm and I feel so exposed, I mean theres not hiding how aroused he makes me then...usually Im gasping his name so this may give it away too lol ;)

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Damn...it's gettin' hot in here! :slong

Ahem......:D
    :pics

BD

11. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree you just have to learn the signs of when your woman is near the edge. I'm not sure how close you want to get before backing off but 1 easy way is for her to just tell you verbally when she's about to orgasm.

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

If Thorn brought me to the edge... then backed off...
    I'D FORCE HIS FUCKING ASS TO FINISH ME - -

Then, I'd kick his sweet little ass for making me suffer like that! I simply cannot imagine, as a woman, being brought to that point - then dropped like a hot potato.

Nope. He would suffer dearly for that.

jmho :)

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Rose left at the brink: :hoppingmad

14. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thorn after he is forced to finish: [BANANA]Yes, dear. Anything you say dear. Oh, you need me to jump now? How high?[/BANANA]

I love you BOTH!!!!:D

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

;) Yep - kinda' like that!

:lol

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yep. Like that for me too! ;)

17. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Good point on finishing her off. Too much teasing not a good thing either

18. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I see someone brought back my old thread from May...

I actually tried this with my g/f and it worked - she wanted to kill me at first, but when she blew off the bed I was forgiven...

I just learned to read her body language and listened to her breathing.. then when I felt like she was close to cumming I would take my mouth off her clit and start kissing the inside of her legs, or her tummy.. etc.. then I would hover over her clit and breathe on it and she would freak...

I kept teasing her and backing her off maybe half a dozen times then I sucked on her clit super hard and fast and she almost broke my neck when she took off...