How to attract older woman?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by DStud, Apr 14, 2010.

1. DStud

DStud New Member

Thamm it guys, I have had experiences with younger(my age) and older woman.

I lost my virginity to a 40yr old cougar at 19. And I am going to say I loved it.
    I have had erotic encounters with older woman and they make my skin buckle.

I also been with younger woman and I can say that I was not pleased with all of my encounters. They seem not to care to much about passion and tingling romance, but merely just spending money.:ugh

And in the sack they aren't as good as you older gals.

So: I admit I love Cougars and MILFS.

Where is a good place to meet gals like such? How to attract them?

I just want to have fun nothing serious, and make my skin buckle..

2. mintcake69

mintcake69 New Member

Having reached the 40 mark not long ago, I hope your not calling that old!:D

Apart from twice, all my girlfriends have been younger. Of the 2 who were older, it was only by 2 or 3 years. One of them was totally boring and the other one was very 'enthusiastic'. That said, many of the younger ones matcher her at least.

I have had quite a variation on age gaps. To be honest, I have never targeted any particular age. I think it's a case of being with the right person. It's just happens that most of them have been younger. It's all about clicking with the person.

In summary, I would say that age is fairly irrelevant. The most important thing is chemistry and being on the same wavelength.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Dstud, it's your mission to make hot passionate love to all the young women you can, so that they learn from you and grow up to be milfs and cougars that know how to have sex the right way. And they can go out and start teaching a whole new generation of young guys like you were with your cougers.
    Now get to it Boy!:D

4. DStud

DStud New Member

Yes mam, I just hate how every time I gate with a young girl they always want some sort of commitment.

Its like going to rent something and they want to have your debit card info. just incase.

Older woman have a life and don't want to be tangled in commitment, they only call when they want to hang out.

By the way I don't think 40yrs is old, heck one of my best friends is 58yrs old and he is so fun to hang around with. I say your never to old, only when you think that you are old, cause you start acting old.

#4 DStud, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  5. HardRocker

Gold Member

I don't know what's up with that. I saw it happening when my son was old enough to become interested in girls. In the previous couple of generations, mine includeed, dating meant trying different people and seeing which ones you click with, but not necessarily having sex with all of them.

Even within an extended circle of friends, guys and girls would try dating one another. Then eventually you may find someone you would like to stick with. Then it was referred to as "going steady." That was when sex would most likely happen.

At least that way, we knew each other pretty well before getting hot and heavy. Seemed like a good plan to me.

6. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

I LOVE the older ladies! My first sex was at 17 with a 30 year old. MAN it was great! lasted 3 years. I'm 51 now and STILL prefer the older women! More caring, more appreciative, easy going, less "maintenance". Older women FTW!

7. edster39

edster39 New Member

Man i just loveee milfs idk theres just somthing about them i dont no wat it is . oh wait,EXPERIENCE may be it. theres this milf that lives behind me i wish was a cougar shes divorced and she always says how much more of a good boy i am then her son lol cuz hes a fucking dick to his mom and yells and curses at her, and i always would say her name in a sexy tone as a joke : "heyyyy Miss ______" then she would go "heyyyyy Eddie". maybe she isent really joking :eyes (i wish) oh man its just so sexyyy. and shes 48 and theres fucking NOTHING wrong with that. age is but a number my firends, in cirtain cases

#7 edster39, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  8. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I have had them young and old and in between. It's the woman not her age.