[Ask a Girl] How To Approach A Girl In A Bar/Public Place

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Stormrider666, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Stormrider666

Stormrider666 New Member

As the title asks... HOW?

In many parts of my life, I've grown confidence like I would never believe possible. Yet, I still struggle with that age old problem of approaching a girl or lady.

I've met a few people on dating sites and had fun, but what does a lady want to hear if a man approaches them? It's not too bad in a pub as you can offer to buy them a drink, even though I still struggle with that! But what about in a supermarket or café? Or on a tram, like one crisis of confidence I had on public transport lately?

Tips and hints please, ladies. It's really doing my head in!!!

Cheers in advance.

xx

2. CaramelLady

Hello and a smile. A nice compliment (not overtly sexual), nor anything too cheesy.

If she is browsing a magazine rack or books, and it looks like something you would be interested in, make a comment on that. Above all else, be sincere.

3. OverSinged

Gold Member

What? You mean saying you'd love to fuck their nice rack isn't what you're supposed to do? Well damn, so that's where my problems come from!

But let's make it even more complicated: How about the guy in question is a hard-core introvert who doesn't drink or like many social activities?

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

5. OverSinged

Gold Member

6. minskminx

Gold Member

When I am somewhere like a club or a bar I approach the men I like the look of because in my experience only the wrong type of men actually approach women!

I think one of the most unappealing approaches is over confidence, arrogance or trying too hard to impressive. This is very annoying! So do not do these.

I think the best thing is to be as natural as possible. One thing I have found is so many men, perhaps most, have no idea what to say to a woman after the approach. Well, I am not a different species of creature. Just chat in a friendly way, try to come up with a natural reason to talk to someone.

One thing I will say is I don't like being offered a drink or being put in a situation where I am pressured. Be friendly, if you get along well, you can ask for a contact at the end of the conversation.

7. Stormrider666

Stormrider666 New Member

Ok, so if I'm not the kind to approach a girl because I don't want to embarrass or pressure her... how do I get someone to notice me and approach me instead?!?!?!

Soooooo bloody confusing! x

8. minskminx

Gold Member

Well it is called 'getting lucky' for a reason! :)

It is all personal chemistry. It is not a snake charming act where you play one tune and all women fall in love with you!

I want to be treated with respect, as an individual (NOT a 'woman'!) and not be pressured. I think this could be said as a general rule. After that it is all about individual preferences, character, looks, attitude etc.

9. Stormrider666

Stormrider666 New Member

Ahhhhh... so, basically...

......I'm screwed!!! lol

10. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i like caramel's suggestion. just go up and say hi, smile, and ask how her day is going

11. backcheck64

Gold Member

I used to walk up to women and ask "care to have a cheap, meaningless relationship". Had to dodge and block a couple of slaps and drinks, but got laid an amazing number of times.

12. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Just cut right to the chase. You wanna fuck or what?

Most said "Yes, But not you."

13. blogtodayus

blogtodayus New Member

If you feel nervous, you can simply say it. "Hi, I'm x, what's your name? Actually, I'm feeling really nervous now, because I'm curious about you and wanted to talk with you, but now I don't know what to say!"

Besides there are many approaching tips is waiting from you on the bellow source. You can learn a lot and be a lady killer.

14. Country_Lily

Gold Member

I can honestly say I prefer a guy to come straight up to me and say "Hey, how you doing? Can I buy you a drink/coffee over a chat". Simple, easy and within 5mins we will both know if we want to take it out back, I mean any further lol

15. alwaystry

I was never great, always needed an icebreaker from an outside source. Ihonestly let them come to me , maybe I would give them a look , or ask a question and then let them continue a conversation....lol kinda like bait