How to always have your foreskin pulled back even if your not circumsised.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hayaz, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hayaz

Hayaz New Member

If enyone wants to know how to do it ask me.

2. Hayaz

Hayaz New Member

Im doing this thread to help the people that do not want to go threw the operation or bla bla bla.

3. jódame

jódame New Member

Why would you want to do this at all? Do you dislike your foreskin?

4. loveit247

Gold Member

I love foreskins!

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Instead of asking people to ask you, why not post your method to the forums for all to see?

6. Hayaz

Hayaz New Member

Its not really clearly explain but wtv i works lol...

Alright i will explain and it does work but it takes some time to make it work.

Step one:Get the tip of the penis less sensible.Ex:playing with it gently at the bigginig.Just by touching it of puting it in your hands.Then when its less sensible, push down the skin and hold it down, then masturbate straight on the tip of the penis.

Step Two:Now that the penis is less sensible what you want to do is pull down the skin and hold it.By doing that the part that is pulled down is gonna swell and and it wont go back up.Keep it like everyday until it beacomes like if you would be circumsised(It might be long before the attachement to the foreskin and the glans gets streched out).At the begin it might hurt or the skin might go back up but you have to bring it back down,and it might hurt when your going to put it back into your pants since its gonna be rubbing on something.If you want your foreskin back from alot, you gotta repeat that many time and make it slowly not to rip the attachement beetween the glans and the foreskin).Let the time that it need for the attachement to be streched.

Enjoy!

7. jódame

jódame New Member

Oh god, that sounds painful. Why would you bother with all that? Any girl worth your time is going to love you, foreskin or not! Embrace what you've got, boy. :)

8. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Bless you, my dear! I still have my foreskin although, at times, I have wondered if everybody thinks that is disgusting. I just haven't been willing to go through the surgery and don't know that I would feel comfortable with my glans permanently exposed. If somebody else wants to have the surgery, that's up to them, of course. I just don't want it, at least, not at this point in life. I am glad that some women are not bothered by foreskins. Likewise, while it is fine with me if a woman wants to shave her pubic area, arm pits and legs, however, if a woman doesn't want to do that, it's fine with me too. Women are sexy either way!

9. Misa

Misa New Member

Yeah don't remove something that's perfectly natural. Like what you have and worry less. :)

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well im uncut, i wouldnt dream of have an opp to get the foreskin removed...and you advice for how to have the doreskin down...not for me lol....But if it works for you thats cool..

Im happy with qhat i got, wouldnt have anything changed about it, may want things changed about me later down the line, but not the pecker lmao.

11. nashtu3000

nashtu3000 New Member

same here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.