How should my boyfriend use a fleshlight?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Megan_Miller1991, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Megan_Miller1991

Megan_Miller1991 New Member

Hi everyone. I'm Megan Miller and I'm new to these forums. So here's the situation: my boyfriend of about 3 months has had a hard time holding back during sex and usually he orgasms way before I'm ready. So, needless to say, this has been a bit problamatic for me.

Therefore, I did some research and saw that a certain type of fleshlight (it's a type of sex toy: fleshlight.com) called the stamina training unit (or something like that) can help him last longer. So I bought that for him and its being mailed as we speak. [He doesn't know that I bought it for him]. However, I'm not exactly sure how he's supposed to use it. I know that he could just lay on his back and jerk off the normal way with it; however, it doesn't seem like this is a very good approximation to real sex. Instead, I'd like for him to learn how to thrust into it.

Now ideally, I would just hold it and let him thrust away; however, I'm going to be out of town for about 3 weeks and I'd like for him to practice while I'm away.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how he can practice thrusting, without someone there to hold the fleshlight for him?

(I hope this all made sense; if not, let me know and I'll try to clarify)

2. Why20

Why20 New Member

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I dont know, I think the more you have sex the more he will get used to it and last longer. After a while of sex when he masterbates one day, itll be fast and hard like the first time he did it because hes not used to it. That is what Ive experienced.