How "serious" is precum?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jayce, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayce

Gold Member

Blah blah I know, I'm sure it's been talked about numerous times but I'd rather just ask folks here.

Last night I slept nude next to my girlfriend (house to ourselves for a few days), while she had some gym shorts on. She came home and just plunk - fell right asleep in what she was wearing. Anyway, at certain times through the night I found myself getting a tad damp, what can I say with her ass right against my front. So when morning rolled around, one thing lead to another. When it came my turn for a little 1 on 1 hand action, we actually couldn't find any lube so we just used some antibacterial soap. I know, probably a bad idea but my little man is a tough guy and can take it once or twice.

The only thing I was worried about was the precum from during the night. I'm sure it rubbed off onto the blankets, and come morning she was nude under the blankets with me. She's not on BC and we didn't have intercourse, so I figured I'd just ask to see what you folks thought. Probably a ridiculous question but I always like to be reassured. Thanks!

2. pirouette

Gold Member

I don't think precum can swim through bedding, crawl up your gf's leg and swim into her, no. Now, if you had rubbed your dripping member all over her vaginal opening - I'd worry a little. :)

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

The likelyhood of your girlfriend getting pregnant from a little precum in the bed is about as likely as walking outside and getting hit with a flying toilet seat. :lol

4. pirouette

Gold Member

Puss in Boots - LOL:cheer
    That was an excellent analogy!

5. pussycat69

Gold Member

Very nice analogy.Couln't have said it better myself!

6. Jayce

Gold Member

Well, one time that really hap-... okay I lied. :p

7. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Isn't it true that pre cum itself doesnt contain any actual sperm, its just residual sperm from previous nuts that posses the threat of pregnancy? I read somewhere that peeing a few times before sex gets rid most the previous sperm that can enter your girl from pre cum.

8. Jayce

Gold Member

I thought pre cum that was "coaxed" out was the pre cum that could potentially have sperm. Meaning, if I had lightly stroked myself to get that pre cum out, then I'd have a greater chance of it containing sperm as opposed to just getting THAT horny but NOT touching my dick, and having the pre cum come out on its own.

Just something I thought I heard somewhere, though.

And for the record, I took quite a few pisses anyway. Plus, piss kills sperm. That's why sperm is covered in semen, for "insultation" from the acidic urine.

9. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

well if you fuck her and precum in her, then chances are she might get pregnant, otherwise don't worry.

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Ice Cold and Jayce,
    Pre-cum does have sperm in it. It can and does impregnate. Peeing before you have sex isn't going to cut it.

Getting pregnant from a wet spot on the bed is very unlik... *ducks the flying toilet seat*

Nevermind.

11. pirouette

Gold Member

I'm actually looking for flying toilet seats when I leave my house now!:rofl

12. igor

Gold Member

Precum is precum no matter how it comes out.

Actual precum itself has no sperm - it comes from a different gland, not the testes where sperm comes from.

HOWEVER: Some sperm can reside in the "tube" from a prior orgasm (even if you have peed in the meantime (although peeing does help clean it out). So the next precum leakage can in fact contain some (very little) sperm from a prior ejaculation.

13. Jayce

Gold Member

In a nutshell... the toilet seat is still more likely than anything else. You see, the other thing is that happened during the night that the precum was coming out, mostly because I was just excited over the fact that I was sleeping nude next to my girlfriend. It was in the morning that the magic took place. So I would think any sperm that would of been present would of more than likely died off. The precum that came out while I was working my magic with her, well, I put boxers on at that point to prevent any drippage.

14. pussycat69

Gold Member

Well,one thing is for certain.You are not going to get her pregnant off of a wet spot in the bed.That's a fact.You'd have to have some pretty wicked super-sperm for it to trek across the sheets and up into her and land in just the right spot.LOL.

15. Jayce

Gold Member

Yeah. I didn't think so, but I figured I'd ask for more reassurance.

I can tell you one thing. We might of been "doing the dirty" but I had the cleanest dick ever after I was done, being we had no lube so I resorted to antibacterial hand soap. :D

16. pirouette

Gold Member

Doesn't the soap get in your urethra? Doesn't that burn? :eek

17. Jayce

Gold Member

It burned a little bit more than normal when I pissed, but besides that it was fine.

18. pussycat69

Gold Member

Better safe than sorry,I guess:lol

19. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Jayce, has she decided now to begin using birth control?

20. Jayce

Gold Member

Actually, yeah. She wants to go on birth control before she goes back to college. It's quite a gray situation, to be honest. She was present when her best friend gave birth back in June, and ever since then she downright didn't want to do ANYTHING else after seeing that. It's almost as if it traumatized her. But she started lightening up, and recently we've been doing everything "but" intercourse as we used to do anyway. There hasn't been anymore sways to intercourse, but once she's on birth control I think she'll feel more comfortable with it.

Her period has always been a little qwirky, and that's the primary reason she wants to get on birth control. But like I said, I have a feeling once she's on it and things are getting heavy she'll feel more comfortable to "doing it" again. Plus, whether she's on the pill or not, I'd rather double the protection and therefore double the fun, because we'd always use a condom. It would just relieve a huge amount of unneeded paranoia, waiting month to month to see if my paranoia turns into a nightmare or if it was just a ridiculous self-inflicted scare.

Some of you are probably like, what? How can a condom make sex more fun? Yeah yeah, I hear ya. But whatever... I'd so much rather sacrifice a little bit of feeling, therefore last longer (for her sake), and have twice as much fun enjoying the moments we're spending together instead of thinking "omg this is a mistake, I should have a condom on. But she's on the pill, nah it should be fine. But still!" and having those thoughts circle in my head continuously.

We'll see what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.