How orgasm is felt for girls?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dhonraj, Nov 19, 2009.

1. dhonraj

dhonraj New Member

Girls, How does it feel in your vagina during orgasm?
    Do you feel like, something is going out of your vagina/clit with extreme pleasure?
    Do you feel like, you are having very pleasurable piss?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

When I orgasm, my pussy feels like a boa constrictor devouring its prey. Anything that is inside of my pussy gets pulled in deeper and at the same time it is squeezed with contractions. If nothing is inside of me when I go off, my pussy still makes the same drawing in and hugging motions.

When I've had the rare instance of a g-spot orgasm, in the beginning it feels like I had to urinate but the orgasm isn't like pushing to urinate at all. My pussy still makes the same motions and has the same feeling inside as it does when I have a clitoral orgasm.

PS: I was not familiar with your name, dhonrag, so I did a search to look up all of your previous posts. You don't post often, but when you do, you ask a lot of interesting questions that people can relate to. I think that's cool. Post more often, will ya? :cool

#2 Barbwire, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm able to have orgasms from other places like my neck or ears as well as the usual clitoral or vaginal ones. The vaginal ones don't seem to affect my clit and tend not to satiate me the same as a direct clitoral orgasm can. My early g-spot orgasms did used make me feel a little like I was peeing but I seem to be past that now.

Strangely enough I feel my clitoris respond when I orgasm from my neck, ears or nipples just as I do when directly touching my clit. It usually starts as a sort of wave of pleasure through my clit then travelling through my whole body and often causing me to shake. They usually end with my vagina contracting repeatedly.

A really good one will make me feel like I'm about to pass out.

4. pakua

pakua New Member

sounds like a full-body orgasm, DF! fascinating.

now i think i want to be 'devoured by a boa constrictor' thank you very much.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm green with envy, you lucky woman. I used to be able to have orgasms just from breast play but haven't been able to do it in a while. Those orgasms were fairly mild, if I remember correctly.