How Open Are You to Threesomes?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Near, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Near

Near New Member

Hello folks.

I just want to know if you're in an exclusive relationship for long time, how open are you to a threesome?

Thanks.

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

Together 29yrs and absolutley no way in hell to a threesome.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Been together 3 years. Married 7 months. Very open to it.

4. Trond

Gold Member

It's not really on top of my list, but it would be nice to be with two women once. If we're talking two men and a woman, then it's not even on my list. Men turn me off almost instantly.

5. LivingDeadGirl

LivingDeadGirl New Member

for me, i'm not in a relationship so i guess i'd be the third wheel. :p personally though a threesome is something i definitely want to experiment with at some point, whether it's with 2 guys or another girl and a guy

6. Flame

Flame New Member

I've done a three and a foursome before and it was fun; I'd definitely do it again. But, at the time, I wasn't really emotionally attached so jealousy wasn't a problem. I think it would be now. I'd love to do a threesome, either two guys or two girls, just not with my husband!

7. Kermit

Gold Member

I did a threesome once, i enjoyed having her being pleased beyond I alone could, only got two hands and one mouth and one penis lol. Only as far as one man can go. For me it's not about being "enough" it's about taking her pleasure to the max, so i'm open to the idea again

8. spankpaddler

spankpaddler Member

It's something I'd love to try, but the other half has made it clear that she doesn't like the idea of it (not that I've suggested it, just in discussion).

So I guess that's a no-go :(

9. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Im still waiting for that day...

10. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

Been together 3 years next monday....& a threesome wouldn't happen.

However, we would LOVE to add another straight but curious couple to our bedroom life. SO & I have discussed this. We would be touching & the other couple would just do as they feel comfortable, we would never switch..that might cause emotional issues between us..we're not sure as we haven't done it..but were both sensitive about the subject, so we would be touching sexually while the other couple joins us.=D

11. ply

ply
    Gold Member

WHat about a guy and a girl?

If you need help with that let me know. I'm not gay or bi butt some gals really get into having 2 guys at once. It's all about the girls pleasure.

Why not with your husband?

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've done a lot of threesomes with other couples, as the extra male. In all cases for me it's been great, as I get a lot of pleasure out of women being pleasured to the extreme, and I always have my pleasure as well. In one case it was awkward as the husband had nerves and couldn't perform, so it was just me and his wife. Even more awkward after as his wife and I had many non-sexual interests in common, more than he did with her. I hope it worked out for them; she was okay with what happened but he might have been jealous.

The most recent threesome was also with a middle-aged couple and she was very sexy but he was right into us together first, and then a proper threesome taking turns with vaginal and oral sex until all three of us were more than satisified. That one was great for all of us, and I am almost certain their next step would have been with a couple. The reason they did a threesome was he wanted group sex but she didn't want to see him with another woman.

It can be great to have a threesome with someone else and your partner, suck as Kermit and my time with Kerrie and Glenn, but it can also be risky as in Lisa and John.

13. Flame

Flame New Member

Thanks for the offer :) If my husband were ok with it, I'd do it, but he's not so I don't. It's one of the reasons I started writing. I have so many ideas, stories, things I want to do, feel and experience but I am extremely happily married and it's not worth it. So I live my fantasies through role play and writing.

I wouldn't want to do something like this with my husband because emotions get in the way. I would want to enjoy the pure, raw sex and not have to think or worry about what anyone was feeling, other than his or her sexual pleasure. If you are in love with someone when you have sex, it's never just sex.

14. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband and I have been together for almost two years and we have had two threesomes and would do it again. We had threesomes with men so the next time we do it will be with a female. We are both very comfortable with each other and trust each other and we know that neither one of us would ever do anything without the other.

15. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

almost 6 years together and 0 interest in a threesome. shes all mine.

16. htoad

htoad Active Member

Neither of us are interested. We have had several "offers" over the years but the long term consequences were not worth it. The only "moresomes" we want to have are screwing each other while we watch our homemade videos. :)

17. ranger

ranger New Member

My wife and I have been together for 18 years and married for 9. A threesome would never happen. But being with another couple who is secure and just looking to spice things up would be a more viable option for us also.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

My husband and I have discussed having a 3-some with another man as part of our pillow talk but, it has never gone beyond that.

If push came to shove, I don't know that we'd actually go for it, I suppose it would depend on the guy and how much booze we had in us.

19. uncutpete

uncutpete New Member

I have been the third man with couples since I was a teenager. All my life, I have almost always had one or more couples that I have been relating to. For her part, my wife has other guys regularly. I join them when the guy is new to her, but otherwise she has them alone. I am ok with threesomes with her, but not totally enthusiastic about it. My real pleasure outside of my marriage is being the third with another couple.

20. inchaosandriots

i'd be open to anything that would get her off, as long as it was ultimately safe for both of us. especially her.