how old were you ladies when you first used Vibrators

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by vampire raver, May 28, 2007.

1. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Ok so me and my SO are very comfortable with each other, We have done everything from oral, anal, bondage and so on. however I would like to use or see her use a vibrator on herself. But she really doesn't like them she is 18. I was wondering how old you ladies were when you started using them. And what were your thoughts about them when you first started hearing about them

thanks

#1 vampire raver, May 28, 2007
    Last edited: May 28, 2007
  2. Pride

Pride New Member

I have a friend (now 18) but her parents got her a vibrator or dildo (cant rem which) when she was like 15 or sumthing....and her friend got one too at the same age. Thinking it was better than them going out and trying the real thing i guess....

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I got one when I was 35, but it was too weak to do much, so I threw it out. I did not get one that rocked my world until I turned 40, last year.

4. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

i got my first vibe when i was 16 and have been using them ever since then

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:lol - Well, "Grandma" was about 45. :whoa

It wasn't just any vibrator. Actually, it wasn't a vibrator at all! - It was a hand-held power sander. Thorn was telling me about how awesome the feeling was, and encouraged me to try it (sans sandpaper, of course!)

It took about 10 - 15 seconds, and I had a mindblowing orgasm.

I've purchased several real ones since then, and I am hooked!!

6. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I was 18 when i got my first one

7. Jessie

Jessie New Member

I was given one by my girlfriends for my 30th. I said i threw it out but......Took me about days to give it a go and never looked back.

8. nikinacky

nikinacky New Member

I got my first vibrator as a gift from hubby for my 30th birthday. I was real uncomfortable about using it for a while. Now I have a collection of them and dildos and use them daily.

niki

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

We bought our first vibes before we were married. Counting back, that would make her about 21. :)

10. Wycked Dyzzie

Wycked Dyzzie New Member

i bought mine at age 21, i was still a virgin at the time

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

What you need is a vibe thats attached safly to a main power station ( nuclear that is )

and let the games begin hehehe :p

I think its great though that females these days arnt bothered about admiting they use them and enjoy them.....

Maybe its an Englsih female thing, cause go back 15 years a lot of the females i knew were shit scared of letting their boyfriedns & husbands know they even had one

12. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Any girl prepared to get out the toolbox to repair her broken favourite vibrator gets top marks with me:brow

PS; Mrs HW wants to know if you've still got the sander:D

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

When I was a horny teenager I used whatever I could fit in there, shampoo bottles, carrots, etc. But I didn't buy my first actual sex toy until very recently. Of course I'd always been curious about them but never thought about buying one until after I joined :sf. However, my SO was pretty uncomfortable with the idea of anything replacing his dick and possibly doing a better job at satisfying me than he could. It doesn't bother him at all now when I use my vibe...turns him on to be sure.

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

34. Late bloomer here :eyes Best investment I ever made!

15. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

Friend got me one at 18, I got myself a few at 19.

16. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

Im the same as syrupstains haha! well i only have two now bought the second one with my bf first one was too small haha now the new one is a crazy rotating rabbit haha!

17. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

i was 17 years old and had just split up with my ex we were tryna do teh whole "friends thing" so he offerd to come with when i bought it lol heheheh, was starnge coz i asked my mum what she thought aboiut vibrators and the such and pointed uot the one i was looking at getting and she ran offf n pulled teh very same one outta her wardrobe was kinda strange but my family is close so it was ok so she showed me what it looked like n stuff so i knew what i was letting myself infor ......... my next vibe it was december 05 and it was a platinum rabbit off tainted as a gift ^.^ heheloved it love it even more now i have his attention aswell lol and my newest addition my anal vibrating butt plug lol well that brinsg me up to date lol i must say having that talk with my mum was very reasurring 1, knowing that my mum wouldnt think me as a slut of whore or sumthing but just knowing that if i had trouble i could ask her about things of that nature :) heheheh

18. Lupus77

Lupus77 New Member

Ok, wife was reading over my shoulder, laughing at the thought if using a sander on her privates... so i gotta ask, exactly what kind? A small one like the black and decker mouse, or well... my mind is finding it hard to think THAT out of the box...

Lupus