How Often/Do You?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexynzgirl, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Hi I was just wondering if anyone picks up/accepts offers from men/women they dont find particularly amazing just because you want sex? I'm a little embarrassed about the state of a couple of my conquests lol

2. colo. Mike

colo. Mike New Member

yes, unfortunatly I do (did) but now I am trying to only get with girls that I dig on, and its not just looks (although that helps)
    Its also the feeling you get from them. I am new to forums, but was intrigued
    by your thread or whatever u call it.
    colo. mike ;

3. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Hey Mike
    I know what you mean by the feeling you get off them, I've had people tease me about the partners that I've been in relationships with because they are apparently not attractive or whatever but I think what works for you works :D

4. Giles

Giles New Member

I did that sort of thing twice in much younger days, and both incidents were truly horrible. In the first I was burned badly, and in the second I treated someone just as shamefully. I hate thinking of them even now but it's true that past experiences, good and bad, shape you into who you are now.

If it's a mutually-decided lusting for lust's sake and all involved take the (very) necessary precautions, all well and good. I for one would never again allow myself to indulge with a woman I didn't know well and for whom I felt little or no respect. Food for fantasy, yes, but never in reality.

5. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Since a persons experiences shape and mould the person they are, its no wonder I'm twisted up and preoccupied with sex

6. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I too have had sex with people just for the hell of it or because we both wanted sex. In retrospect, some of those experiences where really great and other were empty and hollow. I can say the same for sexual experiences I have had with partners. We are more than our experiences. As thinking beings we have the ability to react to experiences in a myriad of different ways. We can decide what an experience is going to mean to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.