How often do you switch positions?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by john78, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john78

john78 New Member

I was wondering how often people on here switch positions during sex, and whether you have a routine or if you just "go with the flow" ;)

2. loveitrough

Gold Member

Depends on how long we are having sex , sometimes we go for hours and we will switch allot if we are going for a quickie 30 min or less then we won't switch at all
    ( most of the time we go with the flow )

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Good question. Honestly, we do tend to have a bit of a routine, though we are always open, if one of us wants to do something new and different.
    Between oral, and switching up with that; sometimes I'll work in some time for some hand job play; and then we may go for missionary and/or cowgirl for a bit. Usaully, tho, we will end up with either the "His Highness" position (if I have already orgasmed), or we might go from that to anal, and finish there.
    so.....that's..... maybe 7 or so? :p

4. Thorn

Gold Member

That's so weired Rose. I switch about 7 times also. :lol

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

We probably switch positions every 10 to 20 minutes, but it depends on what we're doing. If we start with missionary it might end in 10 minutes (oops!). That one gets to me pretty quickly one way or another. I either orgasm or get tired after 10 minutes or so and switch to something else for awhile.

6. john78

john78 New Member

My wife and I tend to switch positions every 5 or 10 minutes. It helps me last longer (we switch when I'm getting close) and keeps things interesting. I usually enter her in missionary and we usually switch to girl on top next. She orgasms best when she's on top, and I can hold on much longer in that position. I can tell she's ready for me to cum when she suggests we move into doggy style or gets on me reverse cowgirl ;) There's just something about her butt I can't resist ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.