How often do women purposefully get pregnant or have sex just for the sake of having kids?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ply, Mar 5, 2014.

1. ply

ply
    Gold Member

A poorly worded question because I am not sure what I am asking.
    How often do women purposefully get pregnant or have sex just for the sake of having kids?

I know women that were impregnated by people other than their mates. Mostly because they were messing around and got knocked up.
    Sometimes the mate knew or found out years later. Other times the mate never acted like he ever found out.

Sometimes the man could not have kids and they wanted kids.

I was offered to impregnate a couple of women as an active sperm donor. It never happened. From what I have seen, I am glad it didn't. None that I was involved with, I have seen paternity suits later.

The men went from supposedly anonymous sperm donors to child support paying Daddies.

I was also asked if I would impregnate a single friend before she got to old. never happened - she found a husband

How often do these sorts of things happen? It seems to me that it must be pretty common, if I have seen so much of it.

2. CaramelLady

It does occur and has since mankind and womankind first embarked on their sexual journey.

It may seem more prevalent today because of the methods that can be used to determine paternity.

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Might be the circle of friends you have. I don't know anyone that has happened to/anyone who tried to get pregnant that way.

If you watch daytime tv shows (Maury/jerry springer), it seems more common.

CaramelLady likes this.
  4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I mentioned on another thread of a friend and colleague who has given up on finding Mr Right and in her early 40s desperate to become pregnant. She desires a donor and since her FWB is unwilling is resorting to purchasing DNA from a fertility clinic. She is a lovely woman and I only wish I could help her instead but have had a vasectomy 23 years ago .

CaramelLady likes this.
  5. CaramelLady

Lovely sentiment that you have. You sound like a good friend.

6. CaramelLady

That is why a avoid daytime TV!