[Ask a Girl] How naughty

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Platfrmmules, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

Having being on many dates we have kissed and cuddled etc but I wanted take it tithe next level. How would the women feel to have their vagunal / pubic area cupped by a hand during a good bye hug. Would you feel violated or make you horny.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I would feel pretty violated and awkward. How would you feel if someone cupped your balls as they gave you a handshake?

3. Clintriprock

Gold Member

You're joking, right?

4. Colette

Colette New Member

I think during a hug it would be unexpected so violated would be the choice there....

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

lol....if she was hot? ....i'm ok with that......maybe we could start a new socially acceptable greeting tradition?.....the handshake/ball-cup..? im really looking forward to meeting you mitt...lol jk.

6. thunderseed

Gold Member

LoL. I would feel stunned and after I regained myself from laughter, I would punch someone in the face if they did that to me.

Why not try and take it to the next level during a make out session? I always thought it just comes naturally that way...

7. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

So you would consider it worse to having your leg stroked under the table in a restaurant which all girls I have met like to do

8. thunderseed

Gold Member

:D Hehe yes because cupping someones genitals during a goodbye hug is quite different than rubbing their leg in a restaurant. One is bordering on creepy, and the other is acceptable and not as obvious!

Cupping of the vagina also sounds kind of weird, what are you trying to do, guard it from something? LoLololool

And I am just wondering why you would decide to cup her vagina AFTER the date? During a goodbye hug? Do you plan on leaving after that? Because that would be low. I've had guys try to get me horny and then they leave, and I'm like WTF??
    Or is it a way of saying, "let's spend the night together." Why not get her turned on and horny during the date? Not leave it to the last minute?
    Because either of those things would probably piss me off.
    I would be like, "Wtf fool, you did not just cup my vajajay and then decide to leave!" and then i would also be thinking, "is this supposed to be a form of foreplay? Why did he just cup my vaj? Was he trying to rub it?"
    Or I would be like, "this is the worst gesture to fuck that has ever happened to me in my entire life," and most importantly "why did he not try fuck me earlier?? I am confuzzled."

Well that too, but if all you have done is nice romantic kissing and cuddling, you might want to try something less unexpected... And not when you are about to leave LoL.

9. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

Thing is I am unsure if my kissing and cuddling is turning her on and whether I am too subtle. Cupping her vagina would me my way of testing if she was horny but I guess communication is the key

10. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

The only look she gives is a smiley face with eyes which just stare into mine not sure if that's good or not?

11. thunderseed

Gold Member

That sounds good, women tend to make direct eye contact and smile a lot when they are attracted and into you! Are you doing anything already to show her that you are horny, or perhaps she is just clueless and does not take hints well? I don't know... but as soon as a guy even starts breathing heavy, or even touches me, or he even looks like he's horny, I am practically ready to get naked, for me kissing or cuddling usually (all the time) leads to that.
    Yeah you could always make suggestive comments.

I still think the easiest way to fuck someone is through kissing. I usually just show men I want them in physical ways... when it gets real intense i usually drag them into the bushes to get it on... LoL jk, but around the same idea. Just start rubbing her thighs, touching all over her body, move your hands down to her ass, and allow the make out session to take a natural flow. Hopefully she will get all hot and into it, she will start breathing heavier or moaning, rubbing against you, grinding you, then let nature take its course...

Or I guess if she is too clueless you could just whip it out in front of her lol.

Actually, this one time this guy was hitting on me really hard and I was SO into him that I thought he would never be interested in me, so I kept mistaking his millions of tries to get in my pants. Mind you, we were both mildly antisocial back then. I actually also thought he was gay, and we were close friends and i thought he'd never be interested in me more than a friend, so the subject of sex never even passed my mind, even though i would have loved to fuck him, because he was so hotttt.

We were drinking, so he was also trying to get me drunk enough. Then we were just sitting there staring at each other awkwardly, and he kept saying, "I'm bored, we should do something." Of course I didn't take that hint. I just replied, "yeah, but what is there to do?" And then finally, after a million tries he just said, "Holy fuck you really suck at taking hints..." He held up a condom and said, "let's use it!"
    And since I was extremely anti social back then, and hated using condoms I just took it and threw it somewhere. He was like WTF because he thought I rejected him, but then I raped him and it was a good happy ending.

So i guess the moral of the story is, sometimes people are clueless when it comes to subtle hints, and she might also think you are gay if you don't do something about it.

Lol just don't do the vaginal cup during a goodbye hug, do it when your cuddling and making out with her, and maybe add in some motions.

#11 thunderseed, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  12. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Move down to her bum first. Don't just grab it but hold it during a passionate kiss and pull her towards you. You'll soon know if she want to go a bit further.

13. China

China New Member

What if she's not hot in your eyes ?

14. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Im pretty sure that cupping her vagina would be about as awkward as trying to pick her nose.

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

uh......lemmme think......yeah , that'd be ok too....:D

guess i'm just one of those rare guys that likes being groped....:lol

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

:lol If we ever meet in person, you better keep one hand in your pocket.:eyes

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

need to specify....heterosexual greeting....:lol

18. one20inafiftyfive

If Seinfeld were being aired today, I'm sure this would be an episode.

19. SunshineDaydream

SunshineDaydream New Member

I didn't read any of the other posts yet but I'd feel violated. I hate when men randomly grab my body without a invitation. That's creepy.

20. Trond

Gold Member

Dude, there are other steps that come more naturally before that:). Butt and breasts come to mind :eyes. Not sure about others, but I would rank it like this:

1. kissing
    2. touching butt
    3. touching breasts
    4. touching vulva/vagina

Boy, I feel like one of those people who have no clue what they are talking about, but still decide to write a "self help" book about it. Take it with a grain of salt :lol