How nasty...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by mrmrs, Aug 3, 2011.

1. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

Is too nasty.?

If you don't mind sharing, what is the nastiest thing you've ever done in the bedroom.?

I'm looking for a fun, but different post that I haven't seen yet, so I figured start one.=D

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I accidentally blew a fart in my hubby's face when he was eating me once. Does that count?

3. luvbug

Gold Member

LMFAO!!!!:lol:lol:lol:lol

4. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

Haha..sure, accidental or purposefully...that's funny though. I've farted after anal, but...I think that if someone really thinks about it..it's bound to happen.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Q. What's the difference between mrmrs and a freezer?

A. The freezer doesn't fart when you take the meat out.

6. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

Haha..well, it don't happen everytime, very rarely actually, but it has happened & it's understandable why.

That's funny though, haha..very clever & quick.:lol

7. Meee

Gold Member

Having him cum in my hair. I liked the feeling of the warm pumping onto my scalp--a place where you don't usually feel that, LOL. But the other women here probably know where this story is going. When I tried to get the cum out of my hair, it did make me decide, "This is nasty."

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I never had cum in my hair thank god but, I do know how hard it is to get cum out of something in the shower. I accidentally grabbed a used cum rag instead of a clean washcloth once and rubbed redhydrated cum all over my face. I couldn't figure out why it looked like there was cooked egg whites on the washcoth until it dawned on me what it was.

EWWW!

9. Kermit

Gold Member

Closest thing to nasty i guess is peeing on her clit...on a hotel room floor no less lol

10. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

Haha...a hotel floor, that's a good one..they only vacuum those...they never wash them...[I'd know..I was a maid]...grossness..but that's funny nonetheless.

11. Kermit

Gold Member

we used to that in the bed but the towel didn't work right and we didn't change it in time and our daughter saw the wet spot...and the mountain dew story didn't work "you nasty hooligans!" she screamed

12. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Farts and queefs for sure.

Friends had a "definately not a fart"

Another friend lathered up his face and dried hinself off with a poopy diaper that was sitting where the towel was supposed to be.

If it had been me with the diaper, I would have been ralphing.

#12 ply, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  13. Barbwire

Gold Member

SPEW! :lol

14. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

Ewww...a diaper.....NASTY! Having kids.....I can relate to how gross that is...even though we turn a light on & look for one just to be sure it's not something nice, or something gross like that.=P

& the mountain dew story is funny..haha. Luckily our kids are too young to know anything just yet.

15. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Nothing I have compares to these. You guys are sick... I love yous

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

Blood play has to be the nastiest thing that we've done.

Example: Cutting small slices into skin, using vacuum cups to draw blood out of skin, fill cup partially, let blood run all over body.

I guess that can be considered dangerous and nasty, but mainly nasty. The smell of blood is GROSS and getting dried blood off your body/hands/nails is pretty fucking icky.

17. Kermit

Gold Member

to me cutting has never been sexual, it's many things, spirital, intimate, biological, emotional, but never sexual, but that's me personally :) just not something i'd ever do in front of anyone

18. Trond

Gold Member

You know the saying about crying "wolf"? At a certain point you stop listening. I am used to my wife coming up with all sorts of excuses for not having sex. Sometimes I just let it go, other times I push a little further. Once, my wife told me she had an upset stomach. She looked fine to me so I kept at it, and she gave in for some reason, probably because she realized it had been more than a month. Just as we were getting started, I got a nasty surprise. I screamed "shit!", and I meant it literally. She was terribly embarrassed, and I felt bad about being so pushy. She really had no control that day. :ugh:ugh:ugh

19. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I've never before heard of anybody that had never got cum in there hair.

It happens just about every time we have boobie sex here. Dang ole spooey just goes everywhere. Make sure you close your eyes.

20. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Ex and I were driving (not in the bedroom LOL) and we got dirty touching each other, zipper goes down and she strokes me as we drive, it progresses to oral. I get alll wet and dripping so we pull in a quiet area where she works my cock. I adjust the mirror to watch her do and it's a turn on to watch.
    After taking me so close to orgasm on the road and leaving it alone I can't get off anymore without something different so I hold her head in both hands and do her mouth myself, careful not to push too deep.
    However it becomes apparent my cock needs stimulation deeper to orgasm and after 2 or 3 deeper strokes it finally builds up. I desperately need release, she so wants to finish me and lets me continue but once again going a bit deeper to reach the point of no return.
    I got carried away and pushed even deeper in my last thrusts, causing the poor ex to gag and puke but she tries to please me so hard she tries to repress it - without luck. She however lets me finish in her mouth while she forces her lips tight around my shaft until I am done, then I hear sounds of vomiting she kept quiet all along. So she pullled it out and puked between the seats and I felt bad for doing this to her.