How my penis feels

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sayss18, Dec 29, 2013.

1. sayss18

Gold Member

I love how my penis feels and want to try and describe it.

When I start to get aroused I feel my groin relax and blood pump behind my balls. I feel blood pumping into the base of my penis making it the shaft and glans swell. My flaccid penis thickens and lengthens, I feel it hanging more heavily in front of my body. My penis feels really sensual.

As my penis hardens, I feel it throb in time to my heartbeat. It points up, like it’s standing to attention, and feels like a stick of wood. The erection feels good, I feel more blood pumping into it and feel sensual pulses in the tip and along the shaft as it throbs.

I like to flex my penis by squeezing my kegels, which makes it stand proud of my body and go stiffer. I use my penis to rub the girl’s clit, I like to follow the folds of her vagina lips with the tip of my penis, find her clit and rub my penis over it. When I flex my penis it makes it nicer for her. The clit feels nice too: nice and soft, smooth and wet. I enjoy working with my penis to give her pleasure there.

It’s nice to be able to flex my penis because it means I can explore the opening of her vagina while I use my hands to caress her body. While I caress her, I penetrate her.

When I penetrate it feels amazing. The whole head of my penis – glans, frenulum and foreskin - has lots of nerve endings in it and is very sensitive. When I press the head against the opening of the vagina I can feel the sweet moistness of it rubbing on the tip of my penis. When I find the opening, there is a slight feeling of resistance as I push in followed by the feeling of the sweet moist vagina enveloping the sensitive head. It feels incredibly pleasurable. I can't help myself, it feels so good, I roll my eyes in ecstasy and feel the sensitive end of my penis stimulated all at once.

My frenulum – just under my glans - is an especially sensitive spot on my penis. When my frenulum rubs against the girl’s vagina it is the sweetest and most incredible pleasure. It makes me excited and passionate. It makes me want to pump deeply into her vagina. I find it hard to control myself.

I am sensitive to what the girl wants. If she wants me to push more deeply or just have only the head inside her. Either way I receive incredible pleasure. I gently pump so that I feel my sensitive head move against her vagina. It is incredibly pleasurable, like tasting the sweetest most delicious fruit.

I love the feelings in my penis as it slides all the way in. Second to orgasm, the feeling of my penis sliding in all the way is the greatest physical pleasure I've experienced. It is like sliding it into pure bliss, every part of my penis is enveloped in pleasure. The first few pumps are for pure enjoyment, to feel my sensitive glans slide into the delicious moistness of her vagina, to feel the sweet intensity of my sensitive frenulum sliding against her vagina, to feel the deep glow of pleasure in my hard shaft as it slides through her soft pussy lips and is swallowed and enveloped by the warmth and softness of her vagina.

As the juices of the girl’s vagina cover my penis and soak into the head I feel like I'm losing myself to the moment, it is like I am intoxicated. It makes me feel very sensual and passionate.
    It makes me feel a strong connection to the person I am making love with. I have a strong feeling that I am making love, and I feel close to the person, sensitive and passionate but also with burning carnal desire all at the same time. I lose myself, pump deeply and just enjoy the delicious pleasure her vagina gives me.

I like to flex my penis when I am deep inside the girl. There is no more intimate position with a woman than having my penis deep inside her vagina

I really enjoy this part of making love, the plateau before orgasm where I am just enjoying the pleasure her vagina gives me. I use my sensitive penis to explore her vagina and give her pleasure. I try making the head of my penis rub different spots inside her vagina to see what she likes. My penis feels amazing.

As I near orgasm my penis swells even more and feels very sensitive. I feel a build up of ecstatic feelings in the tip. I let myself go and pump deeply and swiftly into her vagina, enjoy the wonderful sensations in my penis and look forward to my orgasm.

When my orgasm starts my penis spasms uncontrollably with waves of ecstatic pleasure. The waves pulsate through the whole length of it, from the tip right down into the root deep in my groin. My buttocks clench, I pump deeply with my throbbing penis and bury the entire length in her vagina. I lose control, I just give in to it, allow it to happen and just enjoy the wonderful sensations exploding along my penis. I start ejaculating. Ejaculating feels like sweet release and an amazing rush of ecstasy. I feel like I am convulsing inside and it is blowing my mind. For the first couple of seconds the contractions in my groin feel like rapid gunfire. My penis feels like it is bursting and I feel my semen squirt in rapid spurts. I feel my semen fill the space around my sensitive glans, it feels warm and sticky. My penis pulsates and more semen squirts out, the sensitive head of my penis immersed in sweet warm nectar as my shaft throbs with pleasure.

After a few seconds the contractions slow a little and my orgasm starts to taper away, my penis continues to spasm with ecstasy and ejaculate for about 20 seconds or so, getting a bit less intense each time. It still feels intense though and like I am convulsing inside, the feeling of pleasure is so great.

As my orgasm ebbs away I regain a bit of control. I like to pump several more times with my penis to enjoy the final throbs of ecstasy and savour the last delicious sensations of my orgasm.

Afterwards I feel contented and satisfied. My penis softens and my groin relaxes. I like to bring my partner to orgasm if she has not already had the pleasure.

Silverfox and CreamyJustice like this.
  2. Silverfox

Gold Member

Very sensual. You should use your experiences and write an erotic story.

alwaystry likes this.
  3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I reckon that was a pretty accurate account :)

alwaystry likes this.