how much is ok to do at the beach?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by i_s_a_b_e_l, Dec 19, 2010.

1. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

do you apply lotion to your boobs at the beach? is this ok or going too far? i untie my bikini and get tanned boobs but roll over if someone comes. is it true you can be arrested for it? i like wearing no top its fun. i roll my bottoms down too if nobodies close by. its a rush.

2. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

You won't hear me complain.

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Depends on the beach really. In the US? Against the law and will net you a nice fine. Not to mention all the gawking mouth breathing knuckle draggers, and the possibility you'll end up on the internet because someone snapped pics and wants to have their 5 minutes of fame. I'd suggest trying to find a nude beach of you can. There is one in San Diego called Blacks Beach. They have a website and everything. Takes a walk to get to, and is backed by cliffs.

Basically, IMO nudity on public beaches (in places like the good ol' US) has too many risks to be fucked with.

4. loveit247

Gold Member

Again, OP is striking me as someone other then they portray.

Is it REALLY illegal in the US? All beaches in South Africa are topless beaches. It is totally not strange to see a woman walking around totally topless on a beach here. I saw it from as young as 5 when we moved to the coast and 90% of women tan topless here.

5. nyxx

nyxx New Member

in Canada a few years ago, a woman was breast feeding at a park and there was a big commotion about it. bla bla bla. its perfectly legal for woman to be topless now, no one can do anything. although, i've only seen it at the beach once. i would say come to Canada, but maybe you'll lose that rush if you know its legal :p like drinking in highschool is cool, but then when you're 19 its like whatever, haahhha

6. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

in most places in the US it would be considered indecency & you CAN get a ticket/fined for it.. arrested? only if you were being an ass to the officer.

the US has laws against being nude in public places ESPECIALLY if a child would happen to see you - you could be considered a sex offender and have to register for showing yourself to a child

7. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Yeah, the US is kinda backwards when it comes to sexuality. I wouldn't do it on a public beach. I don't think you'll be arrested, but I could see the fine being several hundred dollars. Now a private beach, it is perfectly legal unless the owner says otherwise and unless you're in view of public property. I'm naked on my friend's lake-front beach all the time :)

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

Yes, but you can bend the law. I've had sex on the beach in Florida, and sex in the water at public beach #1 at the Lake of the Ozarks at 3 in the afternoon. Depends on how froggie ya feel.

9. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Jeeesus...how backward can you get....:eyes
    In Australia, there's no law here against breastfeeding in public.....nor should there be....:ugh
    We also have designated beaches where you can be naked if you wish...:D

10. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Apparently there are a grand total of 93 nude beaches in the US, if the article is accurate: Nude beaches in the USA. Taking a look, there are probably less, as looking at California there are 3 entries just for Blacks Beach. Still, that would be a good primer for where you can be naked on the beach and not get fined at all.

And yes, the US is still far too prudish about sex and nudity.

11. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Somehow, I am finding myself in agreement with this particular statement. There are a couple of posts in other threads that seem to contradict each other, but I don't want to get into too many details in this thread. But, really, what's the point in portraying someone else on an anonymous forum?

12. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

+1

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I can vouch for HW; in Oz we have dog beaches and then also nudist beaches in most localities.
    Had my arse cheeks and ball bags burned enough to know.

14. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

That just sounds painful as hell. I hope I never have to feel that pain.:(

15. loveit247

Gold Member

Ouch and very hilarious at the same time. :lol

SO and I have been spending large amounts of time totally naked in our garden of late, there is nothing funnier then the sight of a man bent over the pool filter digging out leaves with a naked butt. :lol

16. backcheck64

Gold Member

If the Tea Party gets control, you won't be able to be nude in your own shower, sex for procreation only, a western version of the Taliban.

17. sinner

sinner New Member

With apologies to jerry sienfeld. There's good naked and bad naked. That is bad naked.

18. sinner

sinner New Member

One of my sons was conceived after a day at a nude beach. That was for procreation. Maybe nude beaches are good...

19. loveit247

Gold Member

Speak for yourself. I actually like the sight of my SO's rear end thank you very much.

20. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

There are no laws against breastfeeding in public in the US, just so many people are still uptight about it. I did it, and didn't give a rip what people thought.

There, sadly, are places in the US where you can be fined/banned for wearing a thong bikini. That being said, I have sunned in caribbean islands where nude is optional, and it did not bother me one bit. Now, having burned my tatas before, as I am very fair, I would not go topless, but put a few drinks in me and who knows.

As for sex on the beach, yeah, I have done it at night totally nude, and during the day in the water......