[Ask a Girl] How much foreplay is needed

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Platfrmmules, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

I always wondered how much contact is needed to get a girl wet and horny. I know every girl is different but I wanted to ask for broad opinions. I knot physical rubbing gets ladies wet quickly but what about gentle kisses to the neck or a foot massage or streaking her calves. Would just kisses to the neck be enough ?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Depends on the woman and more on the situation. If a woman expects that sex is coming her way then she will be more than half-way there with anticipation. The actual amount of 'foreplay' (a word I hate) needed may be minimal. In other times when it's sudden and you're built like me (very large), then some preparation may be necessary.

From my experience not a lot is actually 'needed', but being loving and intimate before penetration is a lovely experience in its own right.

3. Heteasesme

Heteasesme New Member

Well.. If the woman isn't attracted to you then not much of anything will get her wet. However if she's into you then you can get her completely aroused with what you say to her.. Why would you want to know the minimum though?? That seems pretty lame and selfish if you ask me..

4. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

This is a big thing for me and my wife. I actually love the long foreplay, but she is more "get to the point". This has actually been a pretty big sticking point for us. I love to caress, kiss and enjoy her body and she is just not into it.

5. thunderseed

Gold Member

I don't need foreplay to get me ready, unless you count just looking at him, the visual makes me wet. I enjoy giving him oral sex, more than receiving. Actually, I could probably go without receiving oral sex for life, just saying. I get wet very fast. When I am ready foreplay can become torture in an annoying way. There are times when it is pleasurable to have more passionate embraces beforehand. Especially when it's passionate and romantic. But lots of times I just like it abrupt and passionately rough. Usually I enjoy savouring the intense moment when penetration just happens, staying still and making out then, I have amazing orgasms in the beginning. Then it's even more intense upon movement.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I much prefer afterplay.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

As a man who has had sex with a few prostitutes, this is certainly not the case. While lube is used they are still aroused and wet before intercourse, especially if you're her first client for the day.

8. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

Sorry I don't mean I want to do the minimum. I would love to go down on the girl for quite a while. I was asking as we are often outdoors and we cuddle and kiss / never with the aim of being sexual - we wait till we are home but I am always naughty and kiss her on the neck and stroke her leg and hence I wondered if this has been driving her wild and wet or not enough