How much does a vibe help you orgasm?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Scythe999, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Scythe999

Scythe999 New Member

I bought a 4 inch vibe some years ago and I had many orgasms from it but I hardly enjoyed the vibration. It didn't really add to the pleasure just to the sensation and I normally end up turning it off. But I tried giving vibrators another go and got a powerful clit vibe and played around with it for about 20-30minutes and I barely got aroused! So I've pretty much given up on using vibes, I prefer using my hands or a dildo to masturbate.... So I was wondering if I'm in the minority when it comes to vibrators not really arousing me or adding to the pleasure... Or do you need a vibrator to have amazing orgasms?

2. Meee

Gold Member

Well I don't know if you're in the minority, but even if you are, you're you and that's what counts. It's better not to put expectations on yourself based on what other people claim they're getting out of something. I finally got a vibrating dildo, but I have to admit I was disappointed. The vibration just didn't put me over the edge. It feels very good to use it for a little while, but then I'm ready to set it aside and finish some other way. I do find, however, that my orgasms are stronger when I've warmed up with the vibrator. At this time, my favorite use for it is to hold it full length to the boyfriend's cock and watch him explode. He puts up with a lot from me.

3. Lifter

Lifter New Member

We’re still talking vibrator and ejaculation here………………..Just checking :eyes

4. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Vibrating toys really do something for me, I have all kinds of them! I especially like these small roundish ones that you can put really whereever, and i got it in a set where I got a bunch of harnesses or what you call them, so I can attach them to wherever I want =3.

I guess it varies from person to person how strong it feels, just like everything else ^^.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I occasionally use a vibrator to tease myself but really prefer my own fingers to bring myself to orgasm.

6. Meee

Gold Member

Right. I press the vibrator against the underside of his cock along their length together. I wrap my hands around them to hold them to each other. It makes him ejaculate very strongly. I don't do it very often, but sometimes bringing out the vibrator seems like just the thing to do. And if you're picturing a penis shaped vibrating dildo, or a pastel pink one, it's actually a metalic green and it's long and smooth and pointy. It looks like a big bullet. When I got it, I named it Gunner.

7. Lifter

Lifter New Member

Well if one has to be gunned down...........................:)

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Vibrators like everything else is "horses for courses".
    There are thousands of different shapes, sizes and frequencies on offer.
    Just because one or two don't do much to you others might.
    For example; I have bought many for my SO but the ones she loves the most are high frequency and those bring her off real quick whilst thumper (Harleys?), only serve to frustrate her.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

How much does a vibe help you orgasm?

A shitload!!!

10. Scythe999

Scythe999 New Member

I'm tried low and high frequency vibrators. Although the low ones are more pleasurable I would be fine without it really, doesn't add top the pleasure that much.

Hahaha