How much do women remember good sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by critter, Apr 25, 2007.

1. critter

critter New Member

Hey guys and girls, my first post here,
    I would just like to put forward a question to the woman of the forum here, and to get the guys views of course.

How long to women remeber a good sex partner. Now i must admit i am quite the giver when it comes to sex, i get a large turn on when i please my partner. My ex-girlfriend used to tell me I was the best she ever had (i would hope to think that was true, she sounded really gasping for breath when she used to tell me haha :brow )

Now she has moved on, which is totally fine with me. I would just like to know whether woman compare sex partners and if one happens to be very good are they always used as a sort of criteria to judge upon?

Thanks for any input!
    critter

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Oh we remember. We remember forever. I don't know that we COMPARE really.

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Ditto what Mel said. I definitely remember having some great sex, most of which was with my current partner. There were a few stand out incidents from my distant past (pre ex-boyfriend era) but yeah, I don't really compare them.

Do guys compare the women they've had sex with or something?

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I hope they dont!!!!

Unless it is to say "wow she had a great
    intellectual mind and amazing charisma"

as if lol

5. happy

happy Banned

guys dont really compare. not intentioanlly anyway. i am a guy. I think everyoone, men and women are just happy to be with who they are with at the moment. we get so wrapped up in our present gf/bf that no one else matters--past gf/bf's that is. . .

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Also i think you may find that most will also remember that worst experience with a lover for a long time as well..

7. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

I know I don't compare, I just remember what worked the really good times. Each time I have sex it is a learning process to be better able to pleasure a woman's mind and body for the next time in the hope that she has the best time she's ever had with someone.

8. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

In my experience, a lot of women remember the point of obsession. Then again, I guess I probably do too, because I still sleep with my only serious ex ever every time I see her, even though it is emotionally difficult for both us, just because she is the best I've ever had.

9. AlleyCat

AlleyCat New Member

Good experiences I remember and will cherish forever like keepsakes. They have a permanent place in my heart and mind. Each is as unique as the one those sweet moments were shared with.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's been well over a decade since I've had great sex. I vaguely remember encounters that I found mind blowing. Now, my great sex is all in my head or during cyber sessions.(sigh)

11. nightrider1964

nightrider1964 New Member

I heard a guy make a comment once that I felt was very true..."the worst I ever had was good".

12. Darkesheart

Darkesheart New Member

I know that I would remember it if I had ever had good sex. I would definitely remember it if I had great sex. But sadly neither of those has ever happened with a man. Now, with the one woman that I was ever involved with. OMFG :naughtydance .... that's all I have to say about that.

13. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

do we remember

i remember all the good times i forget about the bad and never compaire any man or woman to another each has his or her own little quirks nothing turns someone off quicker than those imortal words well my ex did this or my ex liked this lol

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Defenetly a massive NO NO , to say about ex's to your SO.Especialy during making love.

I wonder just how many can not remember their first lover though

15. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

The good partners I remember for too short a time. The bad partners I never seem to forget.
    I try not to compare them but let's face it, whether it's a restaurant, a car, or a job, let's face it, we can't help but compare one to the other.