[Ask a Guy] How may times in a row

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Jessie, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Jessie

Jessie New Member

If you were to try how many times in a row do you thin you could bring yourself to come through sex or masturbation? Does it reach a point where you don't enjoy it before you get too sore or do you get to a point you just can't orgasm?

#1 Jessie, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Three over a few hour; after that it is becomes too hard work or even painful.

3. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

If was really horney, and hadn't had sex for a while. Probably about 4 ? after that i find it painful and unpleasant.

4. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Did four recently during a 3.5 hour session with a couple in mfm. The hubby managed four also. My last two were dry, but very enjoyable. My usual is two, sometimes three, in a half hour to one hour session.

5. nasty

nasty New Member

If I had planed to make an entire day of the affair max would have to be 4. But there would have to be a lot of rest for that last one.

6. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

3 through masturbation, if I REALLY wanted to.

Depends what you mean by right in a row when it comes to sex. I can cum once and still be hard enough to perform, but I won't really cum again, though I could go, say, in the afternoon then again at night.

The most I've ever cum from sex was six times in a 24 hour period, but each of those was in a different sex session, as it were, and under pretty wacky circumstances (my girlfriend, virginal prior to me, admitting she had been getting fucked by another guy during a short break up period).

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dk on the same wavelength here except last sentence.
    You say you came 6 times in 24 hrs and I have to admit that I have never achieved or else last two would have been spurting blood.
    Your GF as you suggest was a virgin prior you was getting fucked in between the six times also?
    In that case she probably gets the prize.

8. igor

Gold Member

At about age 60 I did it 6 times in 30 minutes. Very pleasurable indeed. eventually it got difficult to maintain an erection and just knew I couldn't go again. Now, I am lucky to do it twice in one session.

9. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

i once came 8 times in about 35 minutes through masturbation. usually when having sex or the normal masturbation session i get 2-3, but i was going for my record that particular day.

10. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

I did. Even I was surprised, but it was back in college, heh.

No, no, lol. She was a virgin prior to me being with her, essentially, then we had sex twice in one night, not for that long, then broke up shortly thereafter, and god back together about a month later.

Months after we were back together, I found out that another guy had been fucking her when we were apart (plus for two weeks after we had started going out again), and her admissions about it had the surprising effect (well, one of the effects, not all of which were positive) of making me extremely horny. It was a combination of me being a little hurt and wanting to fuck him out of her in some weird way, and also being strangely turned on by knowing my "innocent" girlfriend had been getting fucked by someone else, including during those two weeks when we were back together for the most part and having sex again.

So all that led to 6 in 24 hours, lol.

11. bmondeguy

bmondeguy New Member

Hmm, I have a friend who said that he doesn't feel satisfied unless going for four or five rounds every other night. My only thoughts at that were "Way to go finding a girl who puts up with that!" :D

I know for certain I can go for three rounds but haven't really tried for more.

12. 888

888 New Member

4 but she is usually done before that...

13. 101

101 New Member

The most I've ever came in one masturbation session was twice, and that probably took about 15 minutes..since then I've planned many times on trying to beat the record, but after two (or even one) I just don't feel like wanking it anymore haha..

The 6's and 8's above are crazy!

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hey 101, yep 6's & 8's are crazy but then they were fucking not wanking.
    It is amazing how being with a immensely sexy woman can make you feel and even if it is a bit like dry retching, just being there and doing it is a huge turn on and even bigger ego trip.
    Wanking by comparison is just a release and not nearly as enticing.
    One day you if it happens to you, you may understand.

15. RenCom

RenCom Member

Back when I was a teenager, I was so horny one day, I did not stop masturbating, I had maybe about 8 orgasms. I can tell you the last ones, there ain't much cum, lol. Also, it hurt really badly for a day or two after... too much friction.

Recently, I watched some videos on Tantric sex and Kegel exercises and discovered how to pleasure the prostate by contracting the PC muscles. So I used my butt plug while contracting the PC muscles (no hands!), I did that for about 1h... when I reached my orgasm(s), I had maybe 6-7 orgasms in a row, it was really INTENSE, I thought I was going to die of pleasure, lol. Anyways, I could have continued but all of the muscles of my body were sore, so I stopped. Also, I was cumming non-stop during all of those orgasms, I can tell you there was loads of cum everywhere, lol.

16. strathmore

strathmore New Member

I took this as a challenge and wanted to see how many times I could cum in an hour. I'm age 60+. Phoned a lady friend who enjoys oral very much and is tremendously skilled to see if she'd like to help with my experiment. We met at her place and started with some deep kissing to get the juices flowing, then stripped and got to work. She dropped to her knees and took my fella in her mouth. It didn't take long until she took my load in about three gulps. Then we got on her bed and she played with me until I rose again. After a bit of hand work, she went down on me with her mouth again. She worked me up and down and around for several minutes and I could feel it building inside. I was clenching the sheets and my back was lifting as I thought I was about to cum, but alas, just as I was at the peak, the feelings subsided and I did not cum. We rested a while, cuddling side-by-side. After about ten minutes, I asked if she wanted to try again and with that she was back at it; playing with my balls and mouthing my little guy which was soon fully erect and enjoying the attention. I was getting lightheaded and a warm feeling all over. I could feel pressure building in my scrotum and lower abdomen. Then it hit; my body twisted and started to spasm, followed by pulsing in my scrotum and penis, and then I collapsed back on the bed. A quick glance at the clock showed we'd been at it fifty minutes and I'd cum twice and one close call, but I was done. Not as young as I used to be, but pretty good all in all.

17. Nairb

Nairb New Member

The most times during sex, was 4 with my wife. It was about.. 45 minutes worth of sex. She really fucked me good..

18. baseball23

baseball23 New Member

three sounds good. after that it just starts to hurt. :(

19. strathmore

strathmore New Member

This seems to have been interpreted as a 'For the Guys' thread although the OP did not specify that.
    I have asked the question of a few lady friends and the consensus answer I'm getting seems to be about 8 to 10 in about an hour and then it gets too sore.

How about it ladies, what is your experience?

Mod: If you think this should be a new thread, make it so.

20. Kanto

Kanto Member

I've done 2, but could probably get to 3 or 4 if I were with a woman who was completely dedicated to getting me off. Y'know, if I didn't have to think about her feelings or well-being.

So I'll probably stay at 2 for a while.