how many women like their man to

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by angelbaby, Jul 9, 2007.

1. angelbaby

angelbaby New Member

How many women here like for their man to be domineering and controlling?not just sexually,but some other times too.My honey has just started being like this and I love it.He not like other guys I have known,because they were abusive,my man now is sweet about it.he makes me extremely hot when he does.:p

2. J4BJ4B

J4BJ4B New Member

I enjoy a dominant role, but every once in a while it is fun to do role reversal.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

As for me, the "domineering and controlling" has to stop once out of the bedroom.

4. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I like the guy to be in charge in bed but thats it lol :)

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Hmmm. I kind of think of myself as a tough chick, and weak-willed men who are push-overs tend to turn me off. I guess I wouldn't say that I like "domineering/controlling" men, but I do like a guy who can take charge and stand up for himself--someone very assertive. I'm also a real brat sometimes, so a guy who can say, "Ok, Bluesy, that's enough", take on a paternal role in the relationship at times is what I'm getting at, is definitely going to impress me...and get me very, very HOT. I'm reminded of the line in the Sheryl Crow song, "Are you strong enough to be my man?" That's my anthem ;) (Except for the part about lying, 'cause I'm not putting up with that shit!)

6. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

Absolutely love it!!!

Only in the bedroom though. I love my guy to be the controlling type. I want him to tell me what to do and when. Very big turn-on for me. I love it when he is rough with me.

Glad to know that I am not the only one.

7. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I like a man to be strong minded and assertive but not controlling. But i do like him to be dominant in the bedroom.

8. briguy22

briguy22 New Member

i love taking charge of my woman in bed. just giving it to her hard and rough and she loves it

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

How about a strong male thats soft centered ?

But to the original poster in this thread......

It is defently better that you have a sweet guy thats kind to you and treats you very well...

and to mix intothat that he can be controling and dominering in a sexual way must be a dream come true for you.... :)

And bluesy time to be uite now .....theres something far better for you to do with your oral expertese :p

10. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Sexually I am very aroused by confidently dominating men, but outside the bedroom, I prefer to be a team. Him contributing what a masculine role has to offer, I offering what a feminine roll has to offer, generally speaking.
    I demand respect, though. 'Feminine' does not mean 'wistful' or 'stupid'. :)