How many women like oral sex done to them?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Richie38, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Richie38

Richie38 New Member

Hi All,

Like most of the guys here I absolutely adore eating pussy. In fact I would be more than satisfied going down on a girl morning, noon and night is she would let me and having nothing back in return.

It’s probably the most enjoyable and gorgeous thing you can do sexually and far better than full on sex itself.

That being said my wife on the other hand is just not bothered about sex at all (has a low drive) and can’t understand why I should want to go down on her! she cant understand what I would get out of it!. If I suggest the subject she just says “don’t be silly” and thinks that by offering full sex this is a better alternative. I’m just frustrated as a result, I feel I need it!

Previous girl friends have absolutely loved it and im very gentle and considerate. I’m interested in others views on this – some kind of straw pole? Am I the only one with a woman that’s not that bothered about it?

Cheers

Richie

2. us_desertwolf

us_desertwolf New Member

just had a post like this not THAT long ago.

3. Richie38

Richie38 New Member

And what was the outcome?

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

that no females what so ever on the planet enjoy this ....nope none .....

Lol its a bit like asking if children love christmas

5. Richie38

Richie38 New Member

And if you have one thats not interested or for what ever reason is a bit self concious any ideas for how to introduce them to the enjoyment? or is it a lost cause - some girls do, so girls dont etc!

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I think most females do, but some do not....
    With females as wit hguys on certain sexual things , you can never push to much or try to manipulate them into doing things..
    I personaly think, sit down with her in a none sexual time , and explain how much you enjoy oral sex, and let her know this is one thing you would early love to do on her .

after this do not bring it up again...its a difficult and sometimes tricky thing to get some people to enjoy or even try, theres a few causes as to why she maynot being wishing to . and you have to respect those

7. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

I love when I guy goes down on me. If he does it really well I'll probably put my hands on his head and urge him on.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

moving the upper and lower lips ( on the mouth, whilst your tongue is exploring every mm of her gorgeous lips and inner walls ( i mean gently grazing the clit wit the upper lip whilst the lower one softly grinds against the underneath of the bottem vaginal lips...can be a sweet feeling for me, and has had some lovly responces in return.

9. fun2beme

fun2beme New Member

I have only two female friends who don't like oral... I am not sure why... Who could say no to that??? Not me!

10. liam89

liam89 New Member

every one of my female friends ive talked to enjoy it and my fiance absolutally loves it

11. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I love it.

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

:lol So true!

I'm guessing that her aversion to cunnilingus is tied in with her low sex drive. I guess she isn't interested in trying to find out what's causing her lack of libido?

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

When I first became sexually active, I had real hang ups about my vagina. For the first few years I would not let a guy go down on me. I dunno, I guess I felt that it was dirty and I was dirty if I let him put his mouth there.

Finally, after about 3 years after I lost my virginity, I dated a man 5 years older than me and he was the sort of man that made me feel beautiful from my head down to my toes. I still remember him pushing his head between my legs and me trying to push him away. He held me tight and just lapped at me anyways, not giving up until I was writhing around, screaming as I was coming in his mouth.

I've been a oral sex junkie ever since. :eyes

14. Webster695

Webster695 New Member

Love it.

But like most sex, if it isn't done well, it's just frustrating as all hell.

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I was one who did not find the sexual pleasure from my partner giving me oral. I don't think it was his technique. I believe it was my own personal hangups (much along the same lines as CL).

It's only been about the last 4 or 5 years that I have begun to feel confident about my sensuality and have begun to know and enjoy my body. We were 69ing, and after about 10 minutes, i realized I was getting those pre-cum twinges! Without saying a word (cuz my mouth was full :lol ) - my husband could tell too. It was absolutely mind-blowing! One of the best orgasms ever (and we'd been married about 25 years at the time).

I now prefer reaching orgasm in this manner. It's so easy for husband to control his touch, and keep the sensation going throughout.

16. marth

marth New Member

Maybe you shouldn't suggest the subject, just go for it next time you're in bed - she might not be crazy about it, but would she actually stop you?

17. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Oral takes practice and thats also where being in a monogamous relationship can be a real boon. Its one of these areas, like anal, where its important you trust your partner. You get to know exactly what to do and where, to give your partner maximum pleasure. I adore oral sex, both giving and getting it.

18. EVOOWNER

EVOOWNER Member

Out of all my female friends(that ive talked to about it) i cant remember 1 that said she doesnt like guys to go down on her, as for myself i love to go down on girls its my favorite sex thing to do. and of course cant forget that it tastes really sweet.

19. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

There are some women who have fears of their vaginal areas not smelling good or tasting good (usually this fear was put in place from a previous experience), I myself was one. My husband now cannot get enough of my pussy. At first I totally didn't understand how he wanted to just do that all the time, now I don't care I love it and am more confident in his arousal and want of me. I never disliked it by any means but I was self conscious of the timing. Consider timing to be better after a bath/shower and not after working all day or outside etc...We women can be difficult to understand but usually we have an underlying reason..

20. Richie38

Richie38 New Member

Hi all,

Rose, CL and blueyedcouple I really valued your replies – Thank you
    Thanks to everyone else also – much appreciated

I did wonder if I would get any useful opinions on this subject here at first because lets face it, we are all in a sex chat forum probably because we all love it and are open minded enough to discuss it, where as those with possible hang ups or those that dislike it are not as likely to frequent the forum? – So its preaching to the converted, I love it, you love etc….

Anyway, the post from Rose has given me real inspiration for the future, even if it means I have to be married the equivalent of a life term in prison, before I can enjoy the true splender of my wife’s pussy!

The points made about hang ups are very real, I think that is half the battle, we have had a couple of children and she isn’t confident about her body. It is a state of mind because I absolutely love her body, yet she obviously doesn’t (always thinking of dieting, something else etc, all not necessary) no matter what re-assurance I give.

I think that CL and Rose have hit the nail on the head with this – Its all about confidence and state of mind. I knew girls in the past, some of which have had awful figures yet were confident as hell in the bedroom. In fact a 40 stone women on the TV last week had tonnes of confidence and thought she was a sex goddess! So it’s all about attitude.

Anyway, how long its going to take is any ones guess but in the meantime it looks like im not going to be able to move things on quickly. The thought of waiting 25 yrs…I cant see me lasting it. Its very difficult!

Rich

P.S Marth, youre suggestion regarding just going down, ive tried and she says no, and pulls me back. I can’t force the issue; it’s supposed to be an enjoyable experience for both of us, but i know exactly what you mean.