[Ask a Girl] how many woman fantasise seeing there man with another woman

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by justaniceguy, Mar 27, 2012.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

usually the man fantasises seeing his wife or girlfriend with another man..

What about the other way round, how many woman get turned on or had a thought of seeing there man with another woman......I ask this caus I want to see the percentage of it......I reckon very low

2. KindDiscoGirl

KindDiscoGirl New Member

I think that is just another gender difference.

Men get off on their GF act like whores, watching it could be a big turn on. I can see the kink in a lot of things, but if my SO and I bring another woman into the bedroom...he wouldn't do much but watch us.

3. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

so do you think correct me if Im wrong that if a couple were to bring another woman in the bedroom it would be a kinda woman with woman while husband with wife or have I completely blown the plot here.....would tht seem more of a kink for the woman????

4. xeniadraven

Gold Member

this is only my opinion here, but i would not want to watch my husband with another woman whatsoever and vice versa. this opinion may change as we get older and we are open to that but right now its not something that would ever come up.

5. JonJo

Gold Member

Once when my wife's best friend was staying with us and commented one morning about hearing our 'activities' my wife suggested that that night she joined us.
    She did but despite my wife and her friends 'encouragement' I couldn't 'perform' -they showed no interest in each other.
    Strangely enough after my wife became my ex I had no problems 'performing' with her friend.
    No exactly 'on topic' but I did have one (exhibitionist) GF ask me if some of her friends could watch us doing it. I refused.

6. Ashlee41293

Ashlee41293 New Member

I have never fantasized about my man with another woman..that totally would kill my arousal.

7. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

Most likely, I am very far from the norm because I have thought about it and we actually looked around a bit at one time. I consider myself very straight, but I'm super sexual. I would love to watch his body while he was making love to another girl. He's so gorgeous. I don't have the fear that he would like her more or love me less for it. In fact, I would prefer he actually had some emotional connection to her instead of just an empty sexual partner. You will probably think I'm crazy, but I would love to have a special friend who even lived with us that I could hang out with and just share daily life with. Again, I know I'm way outside the norm. I think part of it stems from the fact that I cannot have children. I would love for him to have some babies, and am strong enough to let another be their mother and share him with. He is amazing and I feel very fortunate to be someone he loves deeply.

Anyways, that's my personal opinion on your OP.

8. clitter

clitter New Member

Not something I would ever consider. I would be so jealous even though we have an excellent nearly 20 year marraige. I know he would never go for it either. He has far less sexual experience and is very private.

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

wow.....very interesting, and hot....

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't ever fantasize about seeing my hubby with another woman BUT, I do have plenty of fantasies about my husband watching me with another man.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have had a few two men and one woman threesomes because the husbands wanted group sex and their wives didn't want to see their husbands having sex with another woman. So it became two men for the wife. Some men get off on their wives being sexy enough to attract another man, but it doesn't seem to work the other way around so often.

12. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

^^^
    Basically, I think it's because we are extremely insecure when it comes to anything related to what we consider competition with other females. You can see it manifest in reality shows that have more than one woman. Most us of would atleast consider sharing our man with another man, but very few feel safe enough to include a woman. In general, we don't really like them. I understand totally though. Fear and jealousy are horrible companions and almost impossible to conqueor.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I think happywife is right about women in competition with women. The great downside of women in the workforce is bitchyness, and this invariably becomes endemic when there's a few women in a workplace. The competition, the back-stabbing, the dragging other women down etc etc. Men are generally more relaxed and accepting of other men by comparison.

14. China

China New Member

No need to fantasize about it, I watch my guy with other girls often. It's a huge turn on for me.