[Ask a Guy] How many times?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by John W, Feb 17, 2014.

1. John W

Gold Member

Wife is still in hyper erotic mode, which is absolutely awesome! To make a long story short, I do have low T, but am on treatment. My drive was never diminished, but I have had some issues with achieving and maintaining. When I finish and am recovering, we will do other things to keep her satisfied. Lately, our lovemaking has been going for over an hour, so we are having a lot of fun. I feel bad because I can't keep up with her, every guy's fantasy, but my question is how many times can you have sex in a day?

2. just4fun

Gold Member

I know its ask a guy so I'll speak for my husband. The most I have been able to get out of him was 5 in day. Now that is from morning to night. I have a very over active sex drive and could keep that pace everyday if possible. Now he wasn't anygood really the next two days so we dont do that cause two days with out sex seems like a life time to me.

phish and John W like this.
  3. ginger

Gold Member

ive managed several plus :)

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

As long as your wife is happy, don't worry about other people. ;)

5. shashtzoh

We typically have 1 or 2 orgasms for him each time we make love unless we are having our fun with him abstaining from ejaculations. He has gone 5 times a number of times when we are totally impassioned and take some time to just keep making love repeatedly. He did more times a few times too but then was running on empty. lol But just because you arent going to orgasm yourself doesnt mean things have to be over for her. Right?

John W likes this.
  6. John W

Gold Member

It's not that she isn't happy, I was just curious because sometimes she seems disappointed I can't go more. I make sure to keep her going, but feel bad I just can't go as much as she wants. Even with the low T, I have been able to go between 5 and 7 times in a day and thought I was doing great. She has never been with anyone other than me, so she was curious as well.

7. John W

Gold Member

I just re-read what I wrote and realize how stupid this sounds. When I was in my 20s, I could do it a lot more. I guess for a 40 year old on testosterone medication, 5 - 7 times in a 24 hour period isn't that bad. It's just she keeps going and going. Damn, I love my wife!

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. lizisconfused

lizisconfused New Member

My husband is about the same age and also on testosterone. What are you taking? He can only go two or three times in a 24 hour period and then he is done for a day or two.

9. biker061

Gold Member

3-4 times, a nap in between hhelps us recharge!