How many times?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 12barblues, Oct 29, 2012.

1. 12barblues

Gold Member

Was wondering, how common are vaginal orgasms? With no direct clitoral stimulation? My gf had never had one, and I had never given one until we met. I think it's just a case of a " perfect fit" between us. If you have given or received one, how did it occur? What position, speed, angle etc was used? And was she able to have more than one orgasm? How long did the session last? Meaning did she orgasm quickly or did it take a while for her to get there? Hopefully the ladies will answer because that will eliminate those that may be faking orgasm...lol.

2. biker061

Gold Member

mrsbiker and i have been at it for 6+ years and she's had two, takes a long while for her and while its nice there are ways that are just as satisfying to both of us.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Was with my ex almost 30yrs ,and it never happened once...but now that it has for me and my gf, it seems like a pretty good thing...lol....when I give her an orgasm with my tongue and fingers, she comes pretty hard I guess, but she is too sensitive to continue on to another one. When she orgasms vaginally she can... , for lack of a better term," ride the wave"....and have several. I found a position last night that allowed her to have 8. Twice as many as she's ever had with me before......that's why I asked if other couples have had this happen ,and what they did to make it happen...

4. Esozh

Esozh New Member

My girl said I gave her more orgasms the first night we were together than all of the ones she had ever had in her life combined prior. Part of it is knowing what you're looking for if you finger her, and part of it is what the woman likes. I enjoy fisting, and massaging her g spot. She was never into that type of thing, but now loves to be stretched. She goes back to being very tight after she orgasms, so nothing's wrong with it from my point of view.

Position wise, from sex, she has mediocre vaginal orgasms in pretty much any position, but very, very (screaming, cussing) intense orgasms if she's riding me cowgirl. She also likes double vaginal with a toy, and the deep from me plus the fisting fullness from me plus the toy.

She also seems to have more orgasms the more I dominate her. She loves rough sex, being tied up, etc. I don't cum very often - once in six months - and so when she's sated, her clit gets very sensitive, so Ill tie her down and play with her clit until she safe words from the intensity. We have good fun.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

Sounds like you guys have a fantastic sexual relationship...awesome....!!...

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

BB, at last a thread worth responding to which is rare event for me of late.
    My current SO has no trouble getting vaginal orgasms and perhaps like SF she describes them as catching waves and riding them to the shore.
    Her first ones happen within 2-3 minutes of penetration tend to be mild then gradually build up in intensity until she rides in the big breaker.
    For a 10 minute "quickie" she will experience 3 - 5 and for a relaxed sex session of say 30 - 40 minutes typically she will have 6 - 10 of them. In her previous life she was a virgin so no knowing if this is particularly different with me as partner but I would doubt it.
    By contrast when she masturbates (and she does that a lot too) it is only ever clitoral without penetration and she comes once or twice only.
    There has never been any position that she does not orgasm from which leads me to think that we as males provide the means (erection) and apart from thrusting it is the woman herself that dictates if and when she will come by constantly adjusting her body to receive the stimulation where it is needed. She does respond well to slowly increasing the thrusting rhythm and climaxes easily when it becomes rapid and furious.
    BTW this has also been my experience with past lovers so again nothing unique here.
    As you well know such success really depends on the guy being able to control his own orgasm at will.
    Some of us old dudes still have what it takes :D

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Yeah ....we just had some more conversation about it. And she described It as almost " too much" ....too intense....
    She has had multiples with me before..but almost always in missionary...(and never more than 4)In missionary , I will take and position myself slightly " higher" on her. Meaning, I'm putting more pressure on her clit as I slide in and out. If I slow my tempo down but keep my trusting firm and deep she'll almost always climax. But would only reach climax from that position. Well , a while back I noticed she came from doggie style, (same type of tempo, trusting...etc) ....so last night, In that position, i thought I was feeling her g-spot with the head of my cock ...so I took my hands and placed them on her hips and rotated her hips slightly downward and at the same time raised myself up on my knees slightly more. This changed the angle just enough and she started.. I watched her hands make little fists in the carpet ...and then ......one after another, 8 times in about a 10 minute span...until she said she couldn't cum again and told me to. At this point I was feeling quite proud of myself, lol..and told it was HER turn to make ME cum. So I held perfectly still as she slide back and forth until she made me cum. I can't say why but it was one of the best orgasms I've ever had....
    I have been thinking about last night all day today. Sluttyfairy is simply an unbelievable lover...I can't imagine sex being any better than with her.....

anyway, i just wondered about other couples experiences with this....thanks bushwalker, for the response...

#7 12barblues, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  8. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife has had a few vaginal orgasms without any direct clitoral stimulation, including a memorable simultaneous one (fluked it), and so have some of my other partners. With so many partners it's obvious to me that this is down to the woman and we men provide the erection and the duration and it's up to the woman to provide most of the rest. The only trick I use is to focus my penetration on g-spot stimulation.

9. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I always have to have clitoral stimulation..........which btw I do myself.........don't know if I'll ever have one without it.........he usually can hold off for about 20 to 30 mins tops........I can have two orgasms in that time......never had more then that......don't think this is much help from a woman's point of view.........so I guess the answer to your guestion is no.....I have never had one....

10. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

In my experiences, there are really a lot of variables to this equation. Since all people are a little different, having a perfect fit with one partner, does not mean you will have it with another. Shape, size and length of both male and female equipment, as well as position. There really is no set formula. Just factors that can increase the possibility.

The G spot is often a trigger for an intercourse only orgasm. Though not completely understood, It is has been said that the G-Spot is an extension of the clitoris and that this is the cause of vaginal orgasms. I know that it does play a part, from experience and knowing where it is on the woman you are with makes a big difference in the orgasms you give her, either manually or through intercourse.

The g-spot is easily found on most women. It is usually either basically round or bean shaped. From personal experience, they range from fingertip size to the size of a US Quarter. I'd say on average, they are normally about the size of a US Nickel. It can be found in most women by the following method, that has never failed me.

With her lying on her back, place two fingers inside her, so that the tips face up. Gently rub her inside until you feel an area that the texture feels rougher. On most women, this will be from one to three inches (2.5 to 7.6 cm) inside.

Once knowing this, a male can use his size, shape and length, as well as position to an advantage. Average to large men with a slight curve and smaller men with a more pronounced curve seem to have the best advantage. Men with a very straight penis and larger men with a pronounced curve seem to have the most difficulty, but still may be able to achieve g-spot stimulation in experimenting with positions.

The size of a woman's clit and hood can also play a big part. a large clit will be stimulated by the penis in many positions. a medium sized one will be depending on the position. A woman with a pronounced hood, regardless of clit size, her clit will often be stimulated by the motion of the hood. Women with large outer lips and small clits seem to be at the biggest disadvantage in this segment, but can sometimes be over come with position experimentation.

Last of all, there is the mental factor. Trying too hard/worrying can cause performance anxiety in a woman. The hotness of a situation can make intercourse only orgasms happen. One former partner and I had a lot of build up before the first time we had a chance, which was only a quickie. I had hardly entered her when she started cumming all over me. Later sessions proved that she normally needed more stimulation to cum.

One other thing to consider is many women have mental triggers to orgasm. One former partner couldn't cum no matter what I did, until she sensed me about to or doing it. And yes, I know she wasn't faking it. You can fake the audible and the contractions, but you can't fake a gush. :)

I don't know how scientific any of this is, but I hope some of you find my experiences helpful, or at least interesting.

xx

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

Yes, it seems my slight downward curve is what made "doggie" a good position for us to stimulate her g-spot...when she would climax from missionary it was actually a clitoral orgasm caused by me " riding high" on her and stimulating her clit from the steeper angle of entry...but from behind there was no clitoral stimulation at all, which may be why she was able to have that many more. Because when its a clitoral orgasm it's one , and then she's too sensitive and needs a few minutes break.

12. Essene

Gold Member

Any female I have been with has achieved vaginal orgasms. I didn't know that this was something that didn't occur too often. Of course, you have your <1% that will never experience an orgasm; but you also have the ones who can reach an orgasm anally or solely via stimulation via the mons pubis.

What has worked? Any position works just fine. One of the ways vaginal intercourse evokes a female orgasm is that there is tugging on the clitoris as well as ample stimuli to other sensitive areas. It's kind of like a male who enjoys masturbating by doing so by stroking the very base of his phallus instead of the glans. There is less stimuli to the head; but it's still pleasant and present for quite a few males.

13. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

When I read what you write it's quite matter of fact and logical. Then I glance at your avatar and can't help but laugh. It's an unusual juxtapostion!

14. Essene

Gold Member

I'm actually quite silly.

When I drink alcohol.

15. Mittimer

Gold Member

I rarely orgasm purely from vaginal sex. I have to be in the exact right position and he has to be in the right position too. The few times that I have, it's been only from my husband. It's also left me happily in a puddle on the floor. ^_^

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

Please go on mitt....what's " the right position" ? And did you have multiples? How did it compare with a " clitoral" orgasm?

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

I go with what Cappy Dick wrote. It's quite variable but the most success I have, either from a woman getting right to the edge or all the way, is through aiming for g-spot stimulation. In most positions we can get this. My dick is dead straight but maybe it's my girth, or maybe not. I honestly don't believe the other posting about all women all the time without clitoral stimulation. It flies in the face of every sex study that's ever been compiled, which are backed up by what the women here have posted.

Most women I have had sex with don't want clitoral stimulation during intercourse, and my wife says she just wants to concentrate on how it feels with me inside her without distractions. A few other women have said the same thing.

18. Essene

Gold Member

Okay- everybody's body reacts differently to various stimuli. That, tied together with the psycho-sexual aspect, can yield libido. But if my gf had to stimulate her clitoris every time we engaged in coitus, I'm not ashamed to say, I'd feel a wee bit emasculated. It'd be like if ten guys used to haul bricks to and fro the deposit lot to the site, but due to the invention of a machine not all ten men are needed. If I were one of those men and I still had a job (operating the machine) I would feel like I'm contributing less and thus contributing less to the end result. Where whence my muscles toiled to achieve the same effect pressing a button and operating a few controls did, is no more. It's not the exact same concept; but it stands to mirror my feelings on the matter.

But the bill is folded twice. The phenomena of desensitization post binge drinking alcohol, whiskey dick, seems to render many males (orgasm wise) important. I count it as a God-send. I can go for hours and never once think of ejaculating and having an orgasm. The prospect of receptivity is abundant. If she climaxes and I don't- so be it. But with two parties who mutually care about the other's climax- that doesn't fly. What I'm getting at is- if I had to constantly interrupt coitus to manually stimulate myself before I was ready to ejaculate, or do so while engaged in sex, I don't think the other party would take to kindly to that. I tie this to "whiskey dick" because there is an inability (or at least a severely extended finish time) to reach an orgasm.

Cliff's: I'd be a bit taken aback if every sexual encounter needed clitoral play during sex for an orgasm to be yielded.

19. sotight

sotight New Member

I orgasm quite easily from vaginal sex. There have been times when all my boyfriend did was push into me and I had an orgasm.

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

Because of my thickness the longest I usually last is about 10 minutes. Anything longer on more than a once in a while basis leaves us both sore. And you don't orgasm when you're in pain. I can last and have lasted half an hour quite easily, but female orgasm still is hit and miss for me. I use the 'she comes first' technique although I do know from when it's happened that an orgasm during intercourse is fuller and more satisfying for many women.

When female orgasm has happened it has been within that ten minute timeframe, but during times when we've gone much, much longer my wife has gotten much, much closer (it was obvious) without being able to go over the edge. I put that down to her, not me.