[Ask a Girl] how many times in a row?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by strathmore, May 11, 2009.

1. strathmore

strathmore New Member

In Ask a Guy, the question was posed 'how many times can you cum in a row by masturbation or sex before it becomes too sore or you just can't cum any more?'

I have asked the question of a few lady friends and the consensus answer I'm getting seems to be about 8 to 10 in about an hour and then it gets too sore.

So ladies, what is your experience? Cowboy Lover has given it a start.

2. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

For me was 10 in an hour but I was so horny that day I wanted more but the boy was feeling sore so I waited till the morning.

3. prettygirl

prettygirl New Member

masturbation.. like 3..
    sex.. like 7-8

4. strathmore

strathmore New Member

My wife was watching Oprah a few days ago. Had Dr Oz on. I happened by just as one woman claimed to have had 18 orgasms in a row and she does it all the time. Her hubby was just sitting beside her grinning. The audience and Oprah were amazed and none claimed to have come even close.

Another lady reported to me that her personal best was 11 times in four hours when she palyed with three guys. Said she was very tired after that but well worth it. Together with the hubby, she said she usually cums about 5 times.

Yet another reported "Sometimes my orgasms get so intense with my hubby, it's like I reach this sort of orgasm "plateau" where I'm cumming and cumming and... well, you get the idea It's like I cum for twenty minutes STRAIGHT. (At some points, I have had to push him away 'cause I just can't take it anymore!)"

A guy reported, "My wife can rub-off herself in like a minute She can get to double digits but she prefers the attention of others getting her off."

I heard back from a lady friend that I had told about my challenge. She said she decided to try with masturbation and reports that she came only twice in an hour... that she really needs the human contact of finger, mouth or penis. Then as luck would have it, on a Saturday evening, a male friend and sometimes playmate joined her and her hubby to watch NASCAR. One thing led to another and the two men wound up kissing her, playing with her tits, and variously mouthing and fingering her clit and vagina. She reports having six orgasms in what she thinks was about an hour.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

One of my FBs and I had a huge 24 hour session when she came like 15 times to my weakly three, but what a memory that was (only last year).
    Not the record here but to us it was something very memorable.

6. Godiva

Godiva Member

7 in a day, 5 in one session of 20 minutes, same as CL
    but i wasn't realllly trying. I could have done more. I don't have the time or privacy...maybe when i move out i'll try.
    For me the first takes a while (between 2 to 50 minutes) and feels amazing, and it just gets quicker and less intense after that to the point where it's a measly 20 odd seconds between orgasms.

7. jonr69xxx

jonr69xxx New Member

I know it's different for women, but I really like to masturbate. For me, if I cum I'm done (for a little while). So I like get almost to the point of orgasm them slow down and cool off. Then start again. I can keep that going for as long as I want. I've done it like that for several hours.

8. elcapo17

elcapo17 New Member

hey how u doing?? hav a question u latina??

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Please use the PM feature to attempt contact with other members when your post has nothing to do with the thread it's in.

Thank you.

10. katzm

katzm New Member

In college, i had a girl give me a blowjob. i came 3 times in a row. Never done that since.

11. Lucky

Lucky New Member

You ladies are so lucky to be able to come that many times!

12. SweetSouthernC

SweetSouthernC New Member

The most I've had in one sex session is close to 50 :) I've only done that once, now I can have 15 or 20, sometimes more sometimes less, just depends on how long it last, but I never have less than 5.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

[​IMG] Waaaah?

14. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

I once had a weekend marathon with an ex. Best sex session I ever had.

I was laying on the hallway floor and she was straddling me reverse cowgirl. She was moving in such a way that I got minimal stimulation from it, but she couldn't stop having orgasms. I was very happy about this. We were nearing the 20 mark when she couldn't hold herself up anymore. She slumped forward and I noticed that she had started crying. I asked if she needed to stop and she replied "Please no..." So I lowered her forward onto her knees and started doggy style for about another 3 minutes or so. When I finished, her teeth were chattering and she couldn't stop shaking and wouldn't talk. She told me later that she felt like she was orgasming the entire time we were rear entry (3 full mintues).

That being said... I've never been with another girl that came even close to being able to do that and enjoy it without feeling like it hurt more than it felt good.

~Steve

15. HardRocker

Gold Member

Damn, I was proud when I could only count them on one hand. Well she liked it anyway, and so did I.