How many times does it take??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by deadwake, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadwake

deadwake New Member

I am really young to not be a virgin, but it was with someone who i trust and wanted to do it with. We've done it about 4 times but I still haven't achieved an orgasam. I heard it takes sometime before you're over the nervous pain factor and can really enjoy it, but what are your thoughts on how long it should take?

2. deadwake

deadwake New Member

what to do what to do

I am a newly unvirgin, I have been with a guy for about a month and he is 17, and more advanced than I. Well used to be more advanced. We aren't dating, just to decrease the drama and rumors in school, but things got a little...quiet...at school and im affraid hes akward around me. HIs friend and I were talking about his personality and its flaws. He plays a lot of subconcious games. I want to play him back so he wants me like he used to, but i dont know how to do that yet. If any one has any suggestions PLEASE HELP ME!! Also, abotu how many times does it talk until youre over the "pain factor" and nervousness before you can achieve an orgasam?

3. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

How old are you again? This will help us advise you.

4. deadwake

deadwake New Member

if i tell you could i get in trouble for being "too young"?

5. Kelly

Kelly New Member

(Hint: You'll get banned or something. Hurry! Run!)

6. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

No, you won't get in trouble for being too young.

7. PinkPanther

PinkPanther New Member

I think it depends on alot of things, like how many people you have slept with, how relaxed you are, and how much you trust your partner. I have slept with 5 people, yet only my current boyfriend has made me orgasm. The first time it happened i was like "wow" but now it's like a button has been pressed and I can orgasm all the time. Before I had an orgasm I had sex about 24 times, but like I say I think it depends on you and your partner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.