How many times before things went well

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by p115, Jan 5, 2013.

1. p115

p115 New Member

How many times did you have to sex with your partner for you to get good, not to feel akward,nervous, know exactly what you should be doing.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well the sex was never " bad" ...but it took a couple months to really learn how to please each other. Now we know each other well enough to say " ok, I'm gonna make you cum now" and that's exactly what happens...
    It's a good feeling, to know your partner that well...

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It was amazing the first night and has been good to great since then.

4. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Never that I can remember. The only thing while in high school and dating a long time friend. We would mostly use foreplay to have our orgasms and dry humping. The one and only time we attempted to have intercourse ended without completion. She said that I was to big. Not sure if it was that or we did not just give time. It did not help that my mom called looking for me. LOL It was a few years later that I finally did the full out intimate act. For me her pleasure was first and for most, but in this case. She went on to be the woman I married. There never has been a time when it has been bad. Even after I divorced, the few women I met was pure pleasure.

5. Nikkitta

Nikkitta Member

With my partner we had a definate connection. It was amazing! But with my previous partner it took a while.. Was really awkward in the beginning if I'm honest. Not sure if it's becuase we were best friends before.

6. rileyjane

With my husband and I, it took about 6 times It seemed that i was nervous and very so comfortable with my body.. But, he kept saying how much he loved my body and that really boosted my self confidence..

7. Courtbear

Courtbear Member

I would say about 5 or 6 times for me and my man. I was an awkward person sexually back then.

8. Meee

Gold Member

Things went well right from the first time. We were very pleased. But it was still a little awkward and we still didn't know exactly what we "should" be doing. We weren't nervous, though. Confident but clumsy--that was us. We still experiment and try new things, so sometimes things still get awkward, and sometimes we're still not sure about what we're doing.