How many str8 guys think or like guys?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Eros, Jun 13, 2005.

?

Where do you fall?

Poll closed Jun 27, 2005.
  1. Never think about guys, never acted on it.

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Occasionally think about guys, never acted on it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Often/always think about guys, never acted on it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Have acted on it, but no longer.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Act on it occasionally

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. Consider yourself a true bi-sexual. Active with both sexes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Eros

Eros New Member

Wondering how many 'straight' guys think about other guys, certain aspects of gay sex, etc...

2. Thorn

Gold Member

Not this guy, never. :toast

3. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i find sinead o'conner attractive, and i once fanasized about hillary clinton trying to rape me.
    oh yeah and i find Pink far more attractive then britany spears

4. BigBoy

BigBoy New Member

I like the female form too much :D Guys just simply don't do anything for me. Yes, I may look at a guy and think maybe I would like a certain feature of mine to look more like his (excluding penis as I like mine ;) ) but apart from that when I see a guy, all I see is a guy, thats it.

5. sapin88

sapin88 New Member

I certainly Fantasize about it!

I'd call myself straight, and I've certainly never had any sexual contact with a guy,but it's one of my most frequent fantasies.Basically the hornier I am, the more 'taboo' my fantasies get.I often fantasize about sucking a guy off or getting my ass fucked,but when the opportunity has arisen, I haven't gone through with it.I've never found myself attracted to any guy I've ever met, so I still think it's fair to say I'm straight, not that I'm into labels.

6. blondboy

blondboy New Member

In my youth, friends and I experimented a little with mutual masturbation. I let an adult homosexual suck me when I was in college. I had a roomate that I sucked while he was asleep, drunk--not to ejaculation. I haven't done anything like that in 40 years though.

I fantasize about sucking a nice penis a lot. In particular, I think of a teenage mutual masturbator named Donald who had a big, beautiful penis. He was uncut, very large, with very black public hair. He was a good friend and if I could reunite with him. I would beg him to let me suck him. I don't care about "love" with him or any other male. But, the sex act does appeal to me. If I did it, it would have to be a close, trustworthy friend like Donald who was mutually interested. I would very much like to reunite with this guy and having an ongoing arrangement. He truly had a beautiful penis and I can only imagine how great it would feel in my mouth while I massaged his balls. It is only a fantasy I know, which will probably never come true, but I think about it all the time.

7. ForFun24

ForFun24 New Member

I don't think I would ever act on it, but I have wondered what it would be like to give a blowjob and probably have anal sex. I kinda think it's hot, but it would probably just stay a fantasy.

8. guysmy

guysmy New Member

A small portion of "pretty boys" look attactive to me. As mentioned it's more of an appreciation thing - good features, abs/muscles, tan etc. I'd never act on it because I find hot women MUCH more attractive. :tup

9. Jomobo

Jomobo New Member

Well there is multiple levels of bisexuality (supposedly.) Personally, guys don't come into my mind sexually at all unless it's out of envy or I stumble upon a picture. Then, yeah, it's usually appreciation, respect, or envy. I sometimes do get aroused by nude male photos, but it's because I picture myself in their situation, not because I dream of a pass between two willies.