[Ask a Girl] How many orgasms?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by paintedblue, Apr 5, 2011.

1. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Ok ladies..
    I ask this a lot of my female friends, and I am always astonished at the numer of them that dont cum at least once, if not multiple times when they are with a man.

So lay it out there... how many of you are having mulitple orgasms with your man? What kind of numbers are we talking? 2, 3, 10 orgasms in a single session?

Also, Im curious if its mainly those who are married who are having multiples or if its just the single ladies.

For the record, I make sure my wife has several before I even think about penetration. The way I look at it, the more I get her off, the more fun it wil be for me. I want her crawling the walls with euphoria, just begging for me to put it in.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

My husband likes to get me off at least once before entering me. Then he'll just tease the hell out of me for the first few minutes, rubbing my clit, shallow thrusts. Stuff to drive me crazy. I normally get off at least a second time before he considers actually fucking me to cum. Then depending on the position of penetration, I can cum another time or two during.

On average, it's at LEAST 3 before/during sex.

3. cum

cum New Member

Wow lucky girl. The more I hear about u the more I admire u for being so fun with ur hubby. I wish I. Had u as my wife

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Aww, thank you :)
    I'd like not to think we're anything special really. Hopefully there are a lot more couples like us out there.

5. Meee

Gold Member

Three seems to be the most satisfying number for me. Sometimes they're spread out over hours, and sometimes I have them all in less than ten minutes. It depends on the mood. A quicky just seems to make them come quicker, a leisurely time together lets them be spread out.

6. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

For me it all depends. Im not married. Some guys were duds and couldnt give me even one, but maybe the big o was elusive because there were no real feelings there. The guy Im with now I could see myself with forever. Foreplay is almost orgasmic. Im usually too busy to count but Id say 3 to 7 times :)

7. Godiva

Godiva Member

I'm not married....yet anyway.

I have multiples with my man. I'm new to sex, so considering i've only ever come with a guy TWICE before (and i've been in year long relationships before), this new guy makes me cum nearly every time. When i do come, if he keeps going, i'll come a second...and a third. By that time i've excited him far too much for him to try for a fourth, and we never have time for round 2 these days.
    I will say though, that hands are not necessary in this at all.
    Though, the long time passes between orgasms, the WAYYY better it is. So i can literally come...and then 5 pretty rough seconds later come again, but it will be shorter and less intense than if i came 5 minutes later, or 5 days later.

I'm pretty sure 4 is the record. Don't want anymore after that. 7 is my record on my own.

8. CruelTease

Gold Member

1 usually. I don't orgasm from penetration and after 1 orgasm my clit becomes too sensitive for more.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My SO is multi orgasmic but I don't kid myself that I'm the one doing it to her.
    She describes it as ever increasing waves. So during foreplay she will have 2-3 peaks then one as soon as penetration occurs then 5-6 more during 20 minutes to half an hour of sex. Doesn't seem to matter what position or indeed what I do she just comes & comes again. She is highly sexed and on any given day will masturbate 2 or more times whether or not we have had together sex. She is awesome and leaves me drained in fact I no longer come easily myself as constantly running on empty :)

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

If it involves my clit, I'll usually just have one explosive one before I'm too weak and too sensitive for anymore. If he makes me orgasm from sucking my ears, neck or breasts I can keep going until he's worn out.

11. missyc

missyc New Member

Ideally one before penetration and then during..anymore is a bonus :)

12. gyfo

gyfo New Member

The most times a girl has ever cum'd with me is 6. And those were all from penetration. That was also a marathon session for us. I must say also most women I have been with.. Just as with tease.. Are very sensitive after the first orgasm from clitoral stimulation. Wasn't sure if it was just me being a little too boisterous, which is quite possible.

My current gf orgasms 2-3 times every time. Is that about average??

13. andretti

andretti New Member

Here's the data you asked for:

• Single or married? We're married.
      Does she have multiples? Yes
      What kind of numbers? 2, 3, or 10? Yes.

As to the numbers, it's typically 3 or 4, but it could be more or less, depending on: how tired or energetic we are, what happened the last time we had sex, what kind of day it's been, what we've been doing, the strength of the orgasms so far, etc....

I've seen her get past 20 on a "good" day, and I've seen her collapse after a single giant one, too. She's often explained that the quantity isn't all that important to her - what matters is how she's feeling afterward. After all, you don't necessarily feel MORE satisfied just because you ate MORE food - all you know is you were hungry, the food tasted great, and now you're content, with a slaked appetite.....