How many of you.....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SexyScorp, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Would be happy to watch your partner have sex with another person, especially if that other one wasnt someone he or she had deep feelings for .....

Like for example at a swinging party...

I am wondering if I am in the minority here...

...that I would find it very difficult to watch my man be inside of another woman...

Or have him watch me be so close to another man...

Please consider this as a survey lol.....and not a judgement

I am a very curious woman.....I always ask a lot of questions in the hope that I shall become a more enlightened person...

haha....either that or I am being fecking nosy

lol

thanks!!

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

While I feel our marriage is strong, and our love for each other even stronger, I don't think that swinging is something our marriage could withstand. We both view sex as a hugely intimate expression of our love. To share that with someone else would be sharing our love with another. While I have had many threesome fantasies, the jealousy afterwards would tear us apart.

So no, you're not alone.

3. Misa

Misa New Member

Polyamory. No, I wouldn't allow it, and I Love my boyfriend too much and to me allowing him or myself to have -sex- with other people is breaking a bond on what our relationship truly stands for as Love is very important to me as a one person relationship between only us. I also see sex as a very intimate thing to express Love and so having sex with another person would break me emotionally.

Hope that helps, sexyscorp.

4. Rupture

Rupture New Member

Where do I sign up? The thought is very hot to me.

5. barbie

barbie New Member

Although my husband and I were swingers a long while ago,and I didn't like seeing that.Usually we were in separate rooms so I didn't watch.And yes It did bother me.We wouldn't have done it if I'd had my way.Right now there would be no way I would allow that to happen again......So my answer is hell no.:eek:

6. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

It wouldn't do anything for me at all. I am much too too jealous and i know i wouldn't be able to handle it at all.

7. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

This is post #100 for me yay.
    Even though I've had fantasies about things like that I definately would not want to do it.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

No, I'd carry it around in my head and it would bother me badly. Strangely, the thought of her with another woman, as just a one time experimental thing may be okay. But the thought of another man deep inside her... hell no. I couldn't handle it.

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

So I am not weird then?

No?

Thanks guys....xx

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nope could not do it, not at all.

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Im with cowboy lover on this, i couldnt let my parter , an i wouldnt wish my partner to condone me doing that either, although for those that do all power to you.

Its just not my scene

12. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I do not believe that you are in the minority here. It is a very personal, intense, and very difficult experience to go through. This is something that needs to be discussed and agreed before it happens.

Having had the experience I can say from personal experience that it is very erotic and very much a turn on for me. Watching my wife being done by another man had to be the time when I was turned on the most. It was not, like many would suspect, because I have bi interest or the guy was so good. In all honesty it was a completely straight encounter with no m-m contact, I am straight, and it was someone my wife had selected. Instead it was such a turn on because it was something we had discussed, we had agreed, and it stayed within our agreed boundries. When you are able to get to that point in your relationship then the experience can be quite gratifying. After the encounter it drew it closer and feel it had a positive impact on our relationship.

13. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

The other thing I forgot to mention in my posting is that for this type of situation to work all involved need to seperate the act of sex from emotions. Meaning a level of understanding needs to be reached that the other is there for enhancement to the relationship, though the other may be good at somethings the emotional bond between the couple cannot be replaced by someone who has good mechanical ability, and at the "end of the night" the couple leaves together. Meaning the threesome / moresome is about sex and not about replacing something that is missing in the relationship. If that is understood from the beginning being able to "detach" the emotions becomes that much easier. However if that is not communicated, at some level, then the situation can become very messy very quickly.

14. elgrande

elgrande Member

Been down that road in the past...too many difficult issues come out of that is what I found. I'm quite content to leave that part of my sex life to fantasy. :)

15. Emart

Emart New Member

I could never watch or imagine my significant other with someone else

16. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Thanks for being so honest guys....

Yorkiesmurf...am just wondering how one does separate the act of lovemaking from the emotions though?

Haven't ever been able to master that so far....

I am all consumed by the merging of my body with another....oh wow.....i really do lose myself in that...

The thing is though, I dont wanna lose or surrender myself with just anyone.......he has to be very very special...and I have to know him well and there must be trust and respect.

:)

17. Elvis

Elvis Member

Yorkiesmurf has put it well and I agree with him all the way, but it's not for everyone!
    A lot has to do with your upbringing and the amount of jealousy and fear of the unknown that lurks between your ears.
    Many people are worried about their own performance as a lover and I imagine that guys especially would worry that their other half might enjoy the sex more with another guy. This automatically shows a lack confidence in their own ability.
    A lot of men who initiate the idea are probably looking for something else in the way of sexual experience, so the whole thing must be well talked through with their partner before making the final decision to go ahead.

I could go on, but I don't like long posts.

18. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Thanks Elvis

Maybe I come back as an Aquarian male next time then I can give it a go lol...

Will we meet ..... maybe you can be my first "experiment"....

Say in a hundred years or so

:lol

19. Elvis

Elvis Member

Not if you fancy seeing me in women's underwear we won't!

20. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Aaaahh go on

I dare you :lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.