How many of you like it when...?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mischiefforfun, Jul 5, 2004.

1. mischiefforfun

mischiefforfun New Member

I was wondering how many of you like it when your partner plays with your asshole while they do other things? I'm particularly curious about women and hetero guys (most gay guys like it, I know. Although some prefer to pitch rather than catch, etc.)

I love it when I'm on my back and a woman thrusts in and out of my ass withher fingers, sometimes when she is giving me a handjob or blowing me, and often I like jerking myself off while she does that to me and watches. Wondering if others like things like thiss too?

J.

P.S.

I have fantasized about a strap-on, but that will be too big for me, I think.

2. Hug_It

Hug_It New Member

Definately a good time in my book... but then again, in the heat of the moment there isn't much I shy away from... I once had a woman bring me to orgasm just by stimulating my prostate... it's never happened since but it was definately an amazing experience.

3. mischiefforfun

mischiefforfun New Member

yum

I've heard that could happen, but its never happened to me. Sometimes the experience is so intense my erection starts to dwindle. But I'm a trooper, I work at it and keep it going. :)

I would love to hear form others....

Jake

4. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

anal stimulation rocks

5. r_command

r_command New Member

I'm askeered of that sort of thing. Isn't that what poop comes out of? I'm so wound up tight that I refused to stick a suppository up my butt before I had an upper and lower GI.

6. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Thats funny r command.....I was reminded of a little lapel button I have. It states: "Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?" I'm not condeming you for being "askeered" to each his own I say. If you feel uncomfortable doing that sort of thing than don't.....but will say,try it sometime,you may like it. Start slowly with just some rubbing of the area. I think you may be surprised at how this is quite an eroroginus (sp) zone.

7. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

In the very last story of his short story compilation "Night Shift", in a story called "The Woman in the Room", Stephen King has a line which I find to be very true to my beliefs. It goes like this: There is no dignity is sticking things up your ass.

8. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

Lately, I've started fucking in doggy and spreading her ass cheeks apart making her asshole very visible to me. Then I stick on of my fingers in it slowly and after I've blown my load either in her or somewhere on her, she has told me that with my finger in her ass, that made her really hot.

9. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

hands too close to my asshole makes me uncomfortable, and i get turned off....yet i fantasize about it... i dunno

10. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

ok bout this whole thing. only certain times i like this. n if hes doin it to hard or it hurts i tell him. for sum weird reason he luvs this. i could never figure y

11. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

hey bibibaby, i like it when shes kinda plays with mine and licks mine, u should try doin it to ur bf and having him do it to u, u would enjoy it

12. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

nope, he's made it QUITE clear that squeezing his cheeks is as far as i can go... and i'll respect that

13. Jack04

Jack04 New Member

:uhh: not for me!
    jack

14. rabbitgirl200

rabbitgirl200 New Member

I like it when i'm really hot and my hubby plays with my ass, he's wanted me to do it to him, but I really cant stomach it yet. maybe someday he'll get to see what it feels like, but not right now. and he's to big to fuck me up there also, my last b/f was no problem, i got off on that big time.

15. Giles

Giles New Member

I'm not rectally inclined at all. The very concept makes me squeamish. I understand that many enjoy it however, and I don't denigrate those who do; for all I know, quite a few people might find my particular predilections repulsive.

If it's between consensual adults and nobody gets hurt (or gets hurt much, in the case of the leather whip crowd), it's all good.

16. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Anal play takes a while to get use to. I was really nervous while I was learning but now I love it. My bf and I where talking about anal and will prolly give it a try soon.

17. -G-

-G- New Member

lmao