[Ask a Girl] How many of you have/had a great sexual relationship with out of shape guy

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ISOParadiseCity, Jan 18, 2013.

1. ISOParadiseCity

How many women have experienced a good or even great sexual relationship with a guy who was out of shape?
    Could be out of shape cardio wise, or muscle mass wise (skinny), or out of shape BMI-wise. (Please mention how guy was/is out of shape)

Sex takes lots of energy, and as we get older, maintaining the 15-20 minutes of passion isn't as easy as it was in our 20's. Especially depending on which position is performed.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

My guy is "out of shape". He's heavy set and has a heart condition since birth. His sex has always been absolutely amazing. He can outlast ME in any position.

Straight up kinky energizer bunny.

3. rileyjane

My husband is quite thin bmi of about 18.. He is in great shape and has very good stamina :)

4. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

an interesting question ask the former wife.

5. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

If skinny is considered out of shape, I guess my guy is but his stamina is incredible. He started going to the gym and now he is more sexual than ever. I heard that people that are more fit have better sex lives. I wouldn't know because I don't really exercise myself.

6. Maverick

Maverick Member

I'm 6'3, 300 pound farm boy, just turned 30. Muscle mass plus a keg in my stomach lol. My room mate is 55, 5'8, 140 pounds, and very hot. We played a couple weekends ago all night, and I got off 5 times through the night (roughly 2:30 am to 6:30 am) then took a nap and had one more passion session when we awoke. And all the times, we were into it for at minimum 30 minutes, with almost all that being penetration.

So just because a guy is bigger, doesn't mean he's out of shape or bad in bed.

7. ISOParadiseCity

Yea, although I am in mid 30's, and basically height weight proportionate, I am pretty out of shape. Mostly cardio wise though. A lot of people consider me a little skinny, but Im actually on the upper end of my height weight 'healthy' scale. 5'9", about 170 lbs.
    I kinda thought physical shape wasn't' the end all be all of sexual ability. But maybe it there is more of a correlation to muscle mass?

I had some pretty serious surgery I am still recovering from that is affecting me. Let's just say I am not quite I would like to be when it comes to what I can do during sex, ESPECIALLY compared to my own 20's.