how many guys eat ther girlfriend after

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by denni69, Jan 8, 2007.

1. denni69

denni69 New Member

were not steady we room together and she has other boy friends well sometimes she has sex with other guys and and i eat her out i like the way it tastes when both sexes mix together i also can tell which guy shes been with jus the way she taset am i goofy or has anyone else ever done this thanks

2. denni69

denni69 New Member

everyone to scared to reply?

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I'm sorry but your post is a little bit hard to read and perhaps that's putting off potential replies. Maybe if you rephrased your post with proper grammar and punctuation you'd get more responses.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

Scared? No.

I don't eat my wife after. Further, we are monogamous. It's great that you have an open relationship, although one has to wonder how safe it is to have unprotected sex with many partners in this day and age. :nerv

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Ok, I'll say a couple of things. 1) I'm with Puss on the grammar and punctuation thing. Make me believe I'm conversing with an adult and I'll have an adult conversation. 2) This isn't grade school, so calling us scared isn't really gonna get more interaction, maybe less. I've dealt with my shame issues by now. 3) If you look around, there is almost nearly the exact same topic being discussed in another thread that many many people have already responded to. Now, were it burried hip deep, I could understand missing it, but it's been on top for a couple of days. 4) I'm not a man, thus the question really didn't seem to apply to me. My love eats me after, yes. My husband eats me after, and even after I've been with someone else, though only one other person cums inside of me without protection.

6. denni69

denni69 New Member

ok im sorry

now i feel real stupid, im sorry i posted such a stupid quession, i quess i just wanted to know,if i was the only one, who has such a weid fetish,and yes my grammer sucks, to pun intended , luvya all

7. stopher58

stopher58 New Member

7 commas in that very long compound sentence, just so everyone doesn't have to count on there own.