How many days remaining for first sex with your new partner?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by salena_s, Feb 5, 2013.

1. salena_s

salena_s New Member

Suppose you are now in new a relationship today...how many days do you expect for the first sex?

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

Today. Usually I had a three date rule, if I didn't get it by the third date, there wasnt' a fourth...and she better be damn near perfection to wait past the second date.

3. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Whoa someone is hard to please :eyes

Typically if you're dating and looking for a relationship, it depends on the connection...however many days/dates of dating shouldn't really matter, either it be date one or a month after dating.

4. lovethewife

lovethewife New Member

It depends on the situation and whether I am thinking casual relationship or long term casual relationship, 3 or 4 dates. Long term..depends on the woman.

5. just4fun

Gold Member

If I want it he gets it. If I don't he won't Lol.

6. salena_s

salena_s New Member

Agreed

7. sabian

sabian New Member

Nice!!!!!I like it...lol.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

It all depends. It's taken months, it's taken weeks and it's taken two dates. It all depends on how I feel about the guy. With my now husband the only reason we didn't have sex on the first date is because it was a double date and I had to drop him off at his place first then the other couple at theirs.

The next time we were together it was before sun down that we were in bed.

9. ISOParadiseCity

I don't have a steadfast rule. I guess it depends on the frequency of the DATES. If I see a woman 2 times a week, then I can justify pushing off sex until SHE is comfortable. And if things are going well, then I can go home mentally satisfied, withou having sex. But after a while, I will start to wonder if she is into me.
    If we are seeing each other once every other week or something, then I will want sex almost every time I see her. A woman that only makes time for me every other week is either seeing other guys, or stringing me along. Therefore, if no sex occurs after the 2nd bi-monthly date, then I move on. IME, I just get taken advantage of otherwise.
    Like I said though, if a woman makes TIME for me, I don't care how we spend it. As long as we enjoy each others company, the sex will eventually happen, and it is usually pretty enjoyable.

10. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

redic was my first, and with him i only waited 2 weeks. couple years later, we were talking about our pre-relationship selves, and he told me that usually if he didn't get laid on the first date, he never called back. apparently, i was special <3

11. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Dates vs First sex rules are archaic, asinine, not to mention superstitious. Take the old wife's tale of "if I have sex on the first date with a guy, he may not respect me". The cold hard truth is, if he says that, he just wanted to have sex with you and get rid of you. It's one of the oldest tricks in the find em, fuck em and forget em book. Wake up ladies. These assholes aren't thinking about not being able to respect you while you're doing it. It's just a quick and easy out for someone that's played you.

The decision to have sex with a new partner should not be gauged on time. It should be gauged by chemistry and intuition. If it feels right, do it. If it doesn't, wait.

High School shit aside, most women I have had sex with did so on the first or second time we could have. A few I deemed worthy, I waited longer for, as I wanted them and could tell they were physically attracted to me. Regardless of if we had sex straight off, or it took weeks, I had relationships with most of them. Three I did not. Two were an agreed FWB situation and the other turned into a psycho possessive freak, after she followed me home after our first time out and we had sex. Wt hadn't made any plans for the weekend, so I ended up hanging with friends. I came home to my answering machine plastered with messages about what an asshole I was "after I got what I wanted". Hmmm... What I wanted? She asked to go home with me, not the other way around, so I think she got what SHE wanted, but blew her chances of getting any more, by flipping out on me for not being home.

So, remember... if someone bails after first date sex, they would have after forth date sex, as they just wanted a hit and run. If despite you feel the chemistry, you make someone wait too long, they may loose interest.

Let's face it... At the end of the day, men seek women and women seek men to have someone to fuck. Yes, there are other reasons, but this is the primal drive. Silly rules and superstitions need to be thrown out the window. Do with the flow and do what feels right.

xx

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

Is there a problem with that? Visually, I'm superficial, no problem admitting that....but she also has to be intellegent and driven. I want the best of all worlds, found it, married her...

And yes, I dated the cheerleading girls....from 4 schools.