How many bicurious

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by ramtuf49, Jun 3, 2003.

?

Do you have bisexual fantasies and would you act on them in the right situation?

1. men with bisexual curiosities

31 vote(s)
    25.4%
  2. women with bisexual curiosities

21 vote(s)
    17.2%
  3. men who would try bisexual

44 vote(s)
    36.1%
  4. women who would try bisexual

26 vote(s)
    21.3%
  1. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

Just curious about how many straight males and females have thoughts about trying bisexual activities. Do many people have fantasies about it and would you act on it in the right situation?

2. rosey

rosey New Member

Well personally if given the chance I think yes I would try the whole Bi thing but only if my husband was involved... :brow

3. Shy_n_Sweet

Shy_n_Sweet New Member

No interest in that here.

4. Woot

Nope... the female body is just too darn beautiful for me to turn my head the other way :bow

5. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

It really depends on the guy. I find a lot of beauty in a guy's body... especially that of my boyfriend... but that is just me and I am gay... so I don't know much about women.

6. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

Well the male body just appeals to me more... hehehehe.. goes back to the fact of my homosexuality. ;)

7. Woot

I guess you just have to have a natural attraction to a specific gender. I mean, I look at a guys body, and I can't understand what girls see in it... nothing of interest there as far as I can see lol. Then again, even if you slapped titties on him, I still wouldn't like it :poke Actually, that would make it worse now that I think about it! :whoa

ahhh... the female body... soft skin, cute little boobies, nice lips (north and south :p), sexy legs with soft inner thighs, nice bum (so you got a place to rest your hands while dancing ;) oh that view from behind :brow ), soft skin... did I mention soft skin? :D

8. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

What I find about nice about my guy.. nice tight bum.... nice well built body.. with some muscular features... and a smile you could die for. He did have soft skin...

Hey what am i doing in this forum... lol.. I better go...

9. archer_007

archer_007 New Member

Yeah, i think i'd try it out at some point, but proboly with someone else i know who's interesting in experimenting too.

10. Tommys_hot

Tommys_hot New Member

I've always been very curious and under the right circumstances I would probably try some oral. I've always thought a nice cut dick was hot looking.

11. Samurai

Samurai New Member

Hey, my first post!

I've considered myself straight in the past, but I've been really interested in men lately. It's pretty frustrating being stuck in the middle

12. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Thats right Samurai....Its hard meeting women that are OK with the man being bi. I'd really like to meet one someday.

13. hotlady

hotlady New Member

i do fantasize all the time. i have gone to some strip clubs with the guys and have been sitting there thinking "i could enjoy going down on her" but i have never had the chance. i am stuck, i want to but i can't find any lady to try it with.

14. RBisgone

RBisgone New Member

I've never done it with a man before but it is a frequent fantasy. I'm especially intriqued by the idea of giving another man a blowjob. The thought of having a big cock in my mouth and shoved down my throat turns me on. The thought of having a cock in my ass does not.

I do my girlfriend in the butt at times so I guess I ought to be willing to take it also if I ever decide to give a guy a try.

15. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

No, I never had bisexual fantasies.

16. farspark

farspark New Member

I have only ever had one sexual partner (if excluding mucking-around activities that lots of people label 'forplay' rather than 'sex' - such as
    kissing, groping, dancing etc). I first slept with her when I was 20 and we've been together for 9 years now. I find it difficult to call myself 'straight' though, as I am totally attracted to men as well as women. I used to flirt equally with guy as girls (c.f. above mucking-around activities) and could easily imagine that if I wasn't so deliriously in love and happily coupled, my next partner might well be a guy. I share fantasies of the 'gay' variety with my partner, and we perve at the guys together on the streets - which is kind of nice - although our tastes differ a little. (My partner is also 'bi' and there was another woman in our relationship for a few months - but that's another complicated story)... So I say I am 'bisexual' if asked. The problem here is the general public doesn't equate bisexuality with monogamy - which I think is stupid. Can you call yourself 'gay' if you are still a virgin?? Of course you can, because you know if you are gay. I say the same thing applies to bisexuality.

17. slick

slick New Member

I have had fantasies for years... I enjoy looking at pictures of erect penis's but sure don't have any interest above the male waist. Probably might try something if everything was just right. Say the guy was my age and was just like myself.

A few times I have masturbated with another guy on my web cam... I would never show my face and never saw his. It excites me to see another male or female masturbate.

18. tina

tina New Member

I am attracted to some women (Gina Gershon looking/types) but I have to say that I LLLOOOVVVEEE MEN!!!! Not even a strapon can sway me from my loyalty to men - there is nothing like a hot, hard, testasterone driven man!!! :bow

I have done the threesome thing but can't do the sex with a girl thing on its own - I need a man to finish the deed.

19. jericho4

jericho4 New Member

Louisiana guy

I would definitely go for it..... If the opportunity exist and I knew I could get away with it....... think I'd love it..........

20. mischiefforfun

mischiefforfun New Member

sure

I would do it with a couple if I found them both really desirable. I enjoy experimenting. I don't think I would enjoy it with just another guy.

I posted a fantasy elsewhere that described my scenerio. I want to be REALLY hot for the woman. Once my blood is boiling, I know I'll try anything.

Any takers? LOL